First Night First Time

We arrive at Jacob's huge estate. He turned his car off and smiled at me deviously. We got out and he grabbed my wrist. "Listen. Tonight, is my night. you had your fun, now it's time for me. " He told me coldly. He pulled me up to the door and typed in his code. the door opened and he pulled me in. He had a huge foyer with high ceilings. "Wow. " I gently said. he pulled me to the long spiral stairs walking quickly. This guy is gonna rape me. We got to the top and it was a long hallway. He turned at the second door on the right. He pulled me into the room and closed the door behind me. The room had a huge white bed. "Be careful, I'm a virgin. " I told him scared. He stared at me and his eyes got wide. "How much?" He suddenly asked. "What?" I asked. "How much are you expecting after tonight?" He asked sitting me on the bed. "I was thinking 20,000. " I gently said. "Okay. " He said and begun kissing my neck. My eyes gently closed. His tongue was hoig in circles as he put his hands on both sides of me on the bed. He then brought his lips to mine and kissed me lightly. "Lay back. " He whispered kissing around my lower face.

Afterwards I felt actually.... good. He was really gentle and passionate. I found the dress and pulled it on. He got up and pulled on his pants. He had an amazing strong body. "Are you gonna take take me home?" I asked lightly. "I told you not to asked questions. " He yawned. I stood there awkward. "You can take one of my cars as your own." He said calmly. "Thank you. " I told him honestly. "I'm about to transfer the money. Check your account in the morning. " He lightly said pulling his phone out. I liked him like this. He was calm, still a bit rude but calmer. "Thank you so much Jacob. " I smiled at him.

I got home in the next convertible Jacob gave me. It took me a hour to get home. Maybe this won't be as bad.

I got up the next morning and when I check my account, I almost died! In my account was $45,000! That's over half more then what I asked! I don't even need to be with him again! I just needed enough to get out of debt. I decided to call Debra. "Hello?" She asked. "Hi Debra, its me jasmine from yesterday." I said excited. "Oh hello! How's everything going dear?" She asked. "Great. I think I'm actually done though seeing Jacob. " I softly say. "Did something happen?" She asked concerned. "Nothing bad! He gave me a car and $45,000! That's more than enough. I'm done. " I told her simply. "Jasmine....." she said lightly. "What?" I asked confused. "Come into my office today. " She gently said.

I arrived a hour later in another outfit Jacob gave me. I saw Debra talking. To the receptionist. she looked surprised to see me. "Come on back." She gently told me. I did and we went to her office. She sat down at her desk and I sat at the seat. "I talked to Jacob just a few minutes ago." she said simply. "He told me he wanted to see you again and had a wonderful night with you. " She told me. "I doubt he said that. " I laughed. "He did!" She said serious. "He told me you were absolutely stunning last night. " She added. I could barely say anything. "He's gonna be here in 10 minutes if you want to be like every other gold digging woman. " She lightly said disappointed. Then there was a knock. "Wow he's here early. " I lightly say. Tears we're welling in my eyes. The door open. "Hello Debra." I heard his deep voice. I stood up and he didn't pay me any mind and sat down. i sat down and sighed. "What's going on?" He asked Debra serious. She looked at me and he turned his head to look at me also. "I wanna thank you so much! You gave me more then I asked for and the car is beautiful!" I told him he nodded not caring. "Why are we both here?" He asked Debra. "Do you like me Jacob?" I suddenly asked. He looked at me again this time quizzical. "I don't hate you. " He responded. "Why are you so cold with me?" I asked. "I told you not to ask questions. We are just business." He said and stood up. "No if you two would excuse me, I have a meeting. " He fixed his suit. He looked really good. "I expect to meet up with you for dinner tonight. " He told me and left. "See Debra..." I lightly said. "Listen, he's been hurt jasmine. " She started. "Give him time. Don't just leave yet. " She advised. I nodded.