Home Sweet Home

The next days were crazy. Jacob was arrested and tons of people involved were fired and fined. It was a huge explosive thing.

But after a couple weeks i had to put me and Jacobs relationship to sleep. Here I was walking into the High security prison. But it was still a luxurious prison... I was searches, more like frisked and was allowed to sit in th is waiting room. Moments later Jacob walked in hand cuffed. The cops uncuffed him and he came over. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Hey. " he said and sat down. He scooted his chair closer to mine. "You look gorgeous. " He said touching my hair. I wore it naturally curly. "Thank you. " I said quietly. "How's our baby?" He asked trying to touch my stomach. I scooted away. This hurt me. "Jacob, you know i had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago." I told him sadly. "Wow! I thought Gregory was lying" He said sitting back and pulled his hair. "I killed my family for our family and now there won't be one?" He asked quietly and sick. I grew scared. I shook my head biting my lower lip. "Are we gonna try again? Please tell me we are!" He said with anxiety. "No.... I'm over us. We are never getting back together. I thank you for everything but too much has transpired. " I told him standing up. He stayed seated. I pulled the ring off my finger and laid it on the table. "Bye Jacob. I love you but get help. " I told him walking away.

"Hi. " I hugged Gregory. We met up at the park. "Hi cutie. " He smiled. We sat on the bench and he put a arm around me "What's up?" He asked smiling. "I visited Jacob at the prison today. " I lightly told him. "How did that go?" He asked curious. "it was good. I told him about the miscarriage and that we are done for good. " I simply said. "Did you feel like it gave you closure?" He asked. "Yea. It did." I nodded. "Good. " He smiled and leaned down kissing me. He held my chin and i smiled. "not in public. " I said giggling. "Okay let's go to your place. " He stood up. I stood up also and slowly followed him.

We got to my house and Gregory came behind me in the kitchen. "Oh you're so sexy. " He said into my ear. I leaned forward against the counter giggling. He pushed harder against me and begun kissing the back of my neck. "Your hair smells so good. " He moaned and pushed my shirt up rubbing my back. I turned so I could face him and he laid his pelvis against mine. "Wanna go to your bedroom?" He asked biting his lower lip. "We can't. " I laughed. "Why can't we?" He asked flirty and picked me up sitting me on the counter. "because this is all going so fast and I'm not ready. " I shake my head. He pressed his lips and crossed his arms. "Yea it is. Sorry. " he confessed. "It's okay. " I put my hands on his shoulders and looked up into his eyes. "......and then you look at me like that. " He said sarcastic and nodded mentally. "Like what?" I asked him shocked. "You're giving me this sexy sweet look. " He chuckled. "And every other sentence you squint your eyes a tad bit and bite your lip." He laughed holding my waist. I held my face feeling my cheeks glowing. "Oh god you're so cute. " He said laughing and his fingers curled massaging my side. I let my hand drop to try thighs. "How about I cook?" I asked changing the subject. "Sure. I would love that. " He smiled.

"So am I able to take you on a date?"Gregory asked as we sat on my couch. "I don't know. I don't want people to assume that I'm trying to get back at Jacob or that's I'm a slut." I smiled. "Then fuck them. Are you a slut?" He asked. My heart ached. "You don't think you're a slut do you?" He asked token back. "I've done some questionably things..." I lightly said. "What how you met Jacob?" Gregory asked lightly. "That and the fact I stayed with him through absolute hell. " I said softly. "You were in love and a slut is someone who fucks a lot of guys. Jacob was your only one....." He said pressing his lip. "Yea. My first." I sighed. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I have to go." He smiled. I held his face and kissed him sweetly. "Can I get some more?" He asked and i smiled kissing him some more. Our lips opened and out tongues swirled around. He broke it and kissed my nose. "Alright. I will call you tomorrow to ask you on a date again so think about that. " He smiled standing up. I watched him put his shoes on and he waved winking. "Bye. "I smiled. "Bye sweetie." He said and blew a kiss. He left and i instantly missed him.