Threats

"Jasmine, right?" Jason said. "Yes! I was just looking for you Jason. " I told him simply. "Okay. " He said confused. I followed him to the elevator.
We stood in the small elevator awkwardly. How do i bring up to him i know what he's doing to Bailey. "How are you?" He asked simply. "Could Be Better." I lightly said. He nodded. " So what so you need beautiful?" He asked sweetly. "To talk. " I say sternly. Then he backed me into the corner. "About what?" He asked serious. "What you're doing to Bailey you creep!" I pushed him. He looked at me angry. "What am I doing to her?" He asked. Then the elevator opened. " What did she tell you?" He asked pressing the close button and got in my fave again. "You wanna hurt her and touch her?" I said trying to choke him. He grabbed both my wrist. "You think she's telling the truth? She spoiled brat who wanted her mom and dad together. I'm not the first guy and you won't be Bryans first girlfriend to be accused of child molesting when she does it to you!" He told me tightly. I pulled my hand back. "Yea Mr. Denman didn't tell you about Baileys antics did he?" He asked composing himself. I pressed the open button and Jason suddenly hugged me. "You're too young to be dealing with this. It's not too late to run. " He whispered. I nodded and he moved away. "Jasmine?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up and it was Bryan. I walked out and hugged him. "What's up love?" He asked kissing my cheek. I looked up and he kissed me. "What's going on?" He asked. "Does Bailey story tell?" I asked lightly. Jacobs face got surprised. He took both my hands. "There's been a few-" "like two or a lot?" I cut him off. ".....A lot of times she's fabricated stories. " He said lightly. " like being molested?" I asked. "Come to my office. " He shook his head.

"Is she blaming you now?" He asked after he closed his door. "No! Will she?" I asked token back. "I don't know. " He honestly said. "She told me Jason molested her and i just talked to him...." I begun. " how'd you find him?" Jacob asked upset. He sat in his big computer chair. I went over and sat on his lap. I held his face. "Is she lying about jason?" I asked lightly. He nodded and i pulled his face to mine kissing him. He held my face and we depend the kiss. I unbuttoned his short slowly and begun kissing his neck.

" She told me so serious. " I told Jacob when we got back to his house. "I know. This is the sixth time. She wants me and her mother together. She always tells us with the scariest of voices and when we do something she says she's kidding and that the person was nice but had to leave." He explained. "I can't deal with her. " I told him honestly. "She's my daughter. " Jacob said harsh. "And i can't... Do this with either of you. " I finally say. "What? " He asked serious. "I think we need a break to figure out what's going on." I shrugged. "I know what's going on! Are you just trying to break up?" He asked offended. "No! I love you Jacob. We just need T.L.C by ourselves." I explained. He looked away. "Fuck you. " He muttered. "Wow seriously?" I asked angry. "You can't be serious Jasmine. " He rolled his eyes. "Bye. Call me tomorrow." I simply said and kissed his cheek. I turned and walked off.

"Dad. I thought I loved him. " I sighed. "You thought? How come you didn't know?" He asked hugging me. "I don't know. " I sighed wiping my eyes. "Maybe you're to young to be with him. He sounds like he's looking for a wife. " my dad simply said. "....and i thought I wanted to be it. " I whimpered. He kissed my cheek. "Well if he was smart he would've introduced himself to me." My dad lightly said. "He didn't plan this." I laughed lightly. "You're not pregnant, right?" He asked. "No dad!" I laughed.

"Hello baby doll. " Jacob said as I walked into the Franco Restaurant. He hugged me and pulled a chair out for me  "you look gorgeous." He said sitting. I just sat there. "Do you love me?" He suddenly asked putting his hand on the table for mine. I put my hand on his and he smiled lightly. "I do love you. " I told him gently. He leaned over the table and kissed me. He kissed my neck a few times "do we have to order?" I asked and smiled. "No. What do you want to do?" He asked confused. "For you to follow through with your promise. "I giggled. He looked confused but quickly remembered. "Yes ma'am!" He said excited standing up.

After our amazing sex at Jacobs house we just laid in bed to talk "I told Hazel about Bailey and she assured me nothing has happened but she and Jason are getting a divorce. " Jacob said and sighed. "Would you let Bailey drive me away?" I asked him. "If you molest my daughter, yes but I know you would never do that. " He explained. "Can I tell you something baby?" I asked sitting up. I pulled the cover over my chest. "Yea. What's up?" He asked sitting up also. "When I was younger.... I was molested. " I finally said. Jacobs face softened. "Sweetie..." He said speechless. "I'm the messed up girl you don't want your daughter to be, I get it. " I said and tears fell. "I was mad when I said that. " He said quickly. I cried Harder. "I'm sorry. " he told me rubbing my back. He scooted closer  and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. "I told him. "No what ever you want to tell me.... you can. " He said wiping my eyes. He kissed my lips and hugged me. "How could a man molest his niece?" I asked. "Your uncle babe?" Jacob asked shocked. I nodded. He took a deep breath. "I will kill him. " He said suddenly angry. I grabbed his hands and smiled lightly.  "I love you. " I lightly told him. He still looked angry. "No seriously who is he and where does he live?" He said holding my shoulders serious. "He's dead. He murdered my mom and committed suicide." I simply said. "Wow I'm sorry. " he said again genuine. I leaned forward and kissed him. " I love you. " I smiled. He kissed me and I think I could really be in love with this man.