Morning Light

The next morning i woke up to a snoring Gregory. I got out of bed and went to my vanity. I sat down and laid my head against the table. "Jasmine!" I heard Gregory call me name. I sat up and looked back. "Hi. " I smiled. "You okay?" He asked. "Yes. Thank you. " I say lightly and stood up. I walked back to the bed and sat on it. "I didn't wanna go that far. " I sighed. "Sorry. " he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It's my fault for bringing that game. " He sighed. "It felt really good though doing it. " I smiled. We both only used our hands on each other but it was still very sexual. "Do you regret it?" He asked touching my hand. "No. " I smiled and he pulled my arm so I was next to him. "Good. But I won't push the boundaries like that anymore. I respect you. " He told me honestly. He kissed me and held his face kissing him back slowly. "Good morning!" I told him smiling. "Good morning. " He said wiping his face.

"Bye. " I.told Gregory at the door. "Uhm bye. Can i pick you up tonight at 7?" He asked holding my waist. "Yes. " I say crossing my arms. "Awesome. I will see you tonight then. " He said kissing my cheek and leaving.

Hours later i was still thinking about Gregory and last night. Do i like him or is he just a rebound? Would I date him? He makes me feel nice but is it all a joke? Most importantly, would I have sex with him?

After letting my mind get the best of me, it was 5 pm. Time to get ready! I should've asked what kinda date Gregory was taking me on. I wore a short touffee color tight dress that was low cut. I did my make up in a natural way and straightened my hair just in time for a knock. I grabbed my heels and limped to the door pulling my shoes on. "Hi. " I said seeing him standing there. "Hello gorgeous. " He stepped forward kissing me. I smiled at him. He was dressed up, yay! "You look nice!" I told him walking out and shutting the door behind me. "Thanks. You look very sexy. " He said putting his arm around me. "Thanks. " I smiled. There was a gorgeous black limo. The driver came out and opened the door for us. "Really?" I asked him hugging him. "You're a princess. " He simply said kissing my forehead. We walked to the limo and i got inside. "Wine?" He asked getting in. "Sure. " I smiled. He pulled a bottle out and it looked expensive. I grabbed two glasses and held them so he could pour them. He poured both halfway and he say the bottle down. "Thank you. " He said grabbing a glass. "To us." I toasted it. He clinked our glasses and nodded i took a small drink and it was strong. Sweet, but strong. Gregory leaned over and kissed me slowly. It took a little time for me to catch on but I let him past my barrier and our tongues were swirling. His tongue had dominance and i could taste the wine. He moved back and there was a string of saliva. He moved back kissing my lower lip. He moved back again but stayed seated. "Thanks for saying yes to this date. " He told me honestly. I took another sip and scooted closer to Gregory. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

About 10 minutes later the limo stopped. "Ready?" Gregory asked me I sat up and nodded. I was scared also that paparazzi was gonna show up and say mean things. The door opened and Gregory slid out. I grabbed Gregory's hand using it to help me out. I pulled my dress down a bit and Gregory kissed my cheek. "Thank you. " Gregory told the chauffer. "No problem have fun." The older guy said and laughed. We were at a gorgeous restaurant. Gregory intertwined out hands and we begun walking up the steps. We got to the top and it was a outside restaurant with a big roof. "Welcome! Just you two?" The young guy asked. "Yup. " Gregory answered. "Follow me!" He said and we did. He led us to a two seater table. Gregory pulled my chair out for me and i sat. "Thanks man. " Gregory said giving the guy a tip. Gregory sat and the guy gave us the menuas. "Thank you sir. I will be back to take your order. Can i get you any wine or beverage? " He asked. Gregory looked at me "wine?" He asked me. "Sure. " I smiled. "We will have the house wine." Gregory told the waiter. "Nice. Be back in a second!" The waiter left. "You are so stunning. "Gregory said admiring me. I blushed looking down. "Thank you. " I honestly said "No problem." Gregory said still staring at me.