Moving On

About a month later we were going to Barbados. Grammy was her old self and she really wanted to be back. Once we arrived. I was feeling sick again. "You okay?" He asked holding my lower back. "Yea. I just got a little sick. " I told him lightly. He slipped hid hand under my shirt and lightly rubbed my back. "What type of sick?" He asked as everyone was chatting with gram. "My stomach feels a little query. " I told him. Then he moved his hand so he rubbed my stomach. "Stop." I giggled pushing his hand down. He smiled hugging me tightly. I laughed as he placed kisses all over my face. "Doctor told me I had small amounts of sperm and there are chances you can get pregnant every time we have sex. " He whispered super quietly. "The ball is in your court or we can get my vasectomy permanent. " He lightly said. "Why do we have to decide now. Stop. " I told him serious. "I want this surgery soon to protect you. " He told me backing up. I . nodded. Do i want children now. I nodded. "Yes, you want a baby?" He asked surprised. "I kinda want to be a mommy. " I told him lightly. He hugged me kissing me lightly. He nodded holding my face. "You would be a gorgeous mommy. I love you. I will marry you before I make you a mother. " He said honestly. I nodded. "Alright dinner!" A woman came up. I nodded.

"Oh. " I groaned as he made my head hit the headboard. "Sorry. " he said loosening his hands on my shoulders. I was on my knees. I laid on my chest so my butt was in the air. "I hate wearing a condom but I love you. " He said going hard again. The tip of my head was against the board. "I love you too. " I wined.

The next morning we got ready to visit gram. "Thanks for keeping my house here. " I told Jacob hugging him at breakfast. "Anything for you. " He told me pouring wine. "Are you gonna stop drinking if i become pregnant?" I asked smiling. He shook his head. "I love wine too much. " He chuckled. He passed me a glass and i smiled. "How many kids do you want?" He asked sipping his wine. "A lot. " I grinned. "A lot?" He said surprised. "Like 10. " I giggled standing up. I grabbed my wine and walked over sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. "Oh that many huh?" He smiled lightly swaying. "Yea. " I pouted and sipped some of the wine. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. "If you want that then I guess I got to give it to you. " He laughed. "I'm gonna get checked up and hopefully get it reversed. " He lightly said taking a big drink. I watched him and looked away. "Want another glass?" He asked grabbing the bottle. "No and i don't think you should. " I told him grabbing the bottle. "It's just wine. " He laughed kissing my cheek. "...and you had enough for the morning. " I told him standing up. "Oh did I?" He chuckled. "I'm not a alcoholic Jasmine. " He stood up. "Sure. " I giggled. He came behind Me holding my waist. "It's just me and you. " He whispered into my ear. I leaned back into him as he begun kissing my neck. Then t
His cell phone buzz. " I have to take this. " He suddenly stopped. I rolled my eyes. "It's my emergency phone babe. " He said serious and left the room. I sat the wine on the table. I went to the living room and laid out on the couch.

About 30 minutes later, Jacob came in. "Jasmine. " He said. I sat up and looked at him. "Your dad is talking to press." He said and looked away from me. "What did he say?" I asked. " he said he thinks I've been fucking with you for years when you were a minor. He said that I forced you to have several abortions and that I assaulted him." Jacob said sitting next to me sighing. He rubbed his face. "None of that is true. What the heck! " I told him grabbing his arm. He shook me off. "When we get back to America, you're going to talk to him and tell him to tell press he's on drugs. This just about is going to kill my career. " He angrily said. "My dad isn't om drugs. " I said confused. "You will say that though or this wedding is canceled. " He threatened. "Threatening me isn't solving anything Jacob. " I sighed. He stood up. " I'm going back to America tonight. Don't come see me. We are done and that's that. Go fuck yourself and your dad. If I lose my career , then so help me god....." He trailed off walking to the other room. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

He came back in about an hour later with bags. "So are you going to do it?" He asked. "I can't believe you spoke to me like that. " I said in disbelief. "I can't believe you're sticking up for your lying father. " He said angry. " You really are immature. " He shook his head. "I'm only 19. " I cried. "You're right. Why did i try to marry a 19 year old. " He asked aloud. " You also tried to make me a mom but whatever. " I was angry now. He rolled his eyes. "You have jokes. " He said sarcastic. "I'm glad I'm not having your baby. All you care about Is yourself!" I yelled. "Wow okay. " He nodded and left slamming the door. I got up realizing I'm late to see gram.

After making sure gram was settled I decided to call Jacob. I know it's crazy but it seamed as if it's really over. "Hello?" He answered coldly. "Can we talk?" I asked feelings tears well I. My eyes. "What's there to talk about?" He asked sighing. "Are we done. Like are we giving up on is Jacob?"I asked looking down at the carpet. "Yes. We were in over our heads. You're a young gorgeous woman who has a whole life ahead of you jasmine. You're right, You should be happy you're not having my child. I want you to be happy and have a nice career. Whatever you decide to do in life, I wish you the best. I don't regret loving you but I will regret marrying you at a age so young and not allowing you to live life. " he spoke and I was crying. "Jacob. I love you though." I said standing up. "And I love you. This isn't a easy decision. I want more for you. " he explained. I shook my head. "Okay I'm sorry. I will tell my dad. I didn't know it meant this much." I told him serious. "That's neither here nor there. This has been a growing feeling. I have to go. " he simply said. "Bye. " I told him and hung up. I fell down on the floor crying. I didn't mean those awful words I said.