[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01

Note: 

Hey guys! Thanks for picking my fanfiction. Just so you know, the starting sucks. The chapters get better as you go along. Pls, don't judge based on how I wrote the first 4 to 5 chapters. The next ones are better. 

Thank you for reading!!!!

Emma's Pov'_

"I'm not sure this shade suits me, lily"

I was nervous was an understatement. I was more nervous than I was on my first day for the Harry Potter films, and trust me thats alot. The MTV Awards was not a big deal nor was it the audience or the Clip i had to present, It was those blue eyed man that I was more nervous about. That man's blue eyes that made my breath hitch everytime, the man who made me feel firecrackers in my stomach every damn time my nose fills with his intoxicating scent.
Yes , yes you guessed it.
Tom Felton.
I had to do an interview with him, and yes even though i am used to his presence, he still made me go so nervous. And I was excited too! Because this is the first time i'm going to be with him alone after alot of time, because his girlfriend Jade Gordon was always there for him. Don't get me wrong, I want the both of them to be happy even though my heart breaks every time I see them together. And after alot of time when I piece my heart again, It happens again and again. But still i wasn't going to come between them. The bloody reason that I want this interview to go good is because I'm going to fly out and kinda never come back. Sounds cliche? Yeah I know. But it was for the best. But Tom didn't know this. The only people knew were Bonnie, Daniel and My personal stylist and best friend- Lily Brown.

I was currently with Lily, who was getting me ready. I was wearing a beautiful feathery grey coloured gown [the one she wore on the last harry potter premiere in london, I really like that one-] i wanted to go a little more casual but what the hell, lily was doing my eyeshadow, while i was doubting everything that she put together with hardwork on me, in the last two hours. 
Lily glares daggers at me and I sigh.
"I'm sorry ok, im j-just" i trailed on as her expression softened.
"Its ok hon, but im still not happy about your fly out mission."
"Its for the best besides He's happy without me"
She just shakes her head and sighs. 
"But are you sure I look good?" I ask. 

"Okay, here's what I want you to know-you are not dolled up for a man who missed his chance with the most beautiful woman in the world for Ms. Tanned legs."

"Lily-" I warned her. "What? You know she gets on my nerves!" Lily complained.

After the hundredth sigh leaving out of my mouth, Lily gets up and announces that I'm ready.

I look at myself in the mirror. You're beautiful.

And then I look at Lily who was biting her lip and was fidgeting with her hands. 
"Come on Off you go!" she called.
I stopped and turned at her.

"I know that look, I know you want to do it, just be done with it." I say as she smiles brightly and I get ready for it. 

SPANK!

Yes, she spanks me and says-"You go girl!!!"

I just chuckle and shake my head as I get into the Limousine that awaited infront of me.

Tom's Pov'_

"Let's go Dear!!!" jade's voice rung in my ears.