The Flight/10

10th Chapter guys!!! Can't believe it. Love y'all for reading the story. 

Comment & Vote please.

"Say WHAT now!?"

"Yeah, uh-I said yes."

"Huh??"

"Look, Bon. I love him, and frankly, I wanna make my parents, grandparents."

Bonnie scoffs and looks at me, "But do you want kids, do you want to have a wedding right now?", "Bon-"
"Does he know about Tom? Does he??" I was suddenly interested in packing my bags now, my head hung as I avoided Bonnie's intimidating gaze. "He doesn't know does he??"
"Look Bonnie, right now I have no idea what is happening with my life and frankly, I don't care. I want to get over with this. And I'm tired Bonnie!! And all I want to do is reach the airport at the right time, and have a silent and peaceful flight, okay?" I said, frustrated. Honestly, I hadn't even registered what happened in the last 12 hours. I still felt sore, if you know what I mean. After I had said yes to the proposal, it was a blur, filled with sweat and heat. Now, with last night in mind I had to board the plane. 
I didn't know what to tell Leo, about Tom. He would've been pissed off, and just after the proposal. I went back to my thoughts about him and I breaking up. I was exhausted from all the overthinking. I wanted to rest, so badly.

And I thought the plane ride would fill the sleep I hadn't gotten.

'Boy, was I wrong.

Tom's Pov'_

"Have you gotten all of your things???" Mathew yelled from the other side of the house, as he fed Willow. 
"Yes!! God, you sure act like a mother." I groaned. "Shut up!! You always forget something when you're packing. I remember you asking me for combs and toothbrushes at 3 am in the morning, at the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
"Oh, shut up." 

I could practically feel his smirk rising, "And yeah, do you remember the time you sneaked into the set of Room of Requirement while Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, because you couldn't find a mirror to check your reflection, and you couldn't go into your trailer because you lost the keys??"
"That was one time!!!" I said, "And the keys were in my pockets the whole bloody time." I mumbled. I quickly folded my clothes, really messily may I add, and kept them inside my bag. I was utterly confused in what order to keep them, and started moving one shirt in different angles. "Uh-mm...." 

"Tom?" Matt asked, hearing my confused tone, "You alright in there?? Please tell me you haven't forgotten how to fold your clothes...Or forgot which compartment you kept your comb in??", My face went red as I stuttered to tell Matthew my situation. He came in my room and burst out in laughter, "Oh cmon! Shut the fuck up!!"
He shook his head and walked towards my bed, as he looked at my suitcase and my clothes.
"We've got quite a dilemma, don't we?" He said as I rolled my eyes.

-Time skip to the airport brought to you by Grandma Matthew-

'I was sweating. I was sweating like hell. 
My palms were sweating, the salty fluid was dripping from my forehead, I was breathing heavily, as the heat got to me-" Its December, there is no sun, just admit it-You're nervous." Bonnie said.
"Yeah right," I said, taking a heavy and long breath, "I'm alright I've done this before, this is nothing new. Today, surprisingly, its a bit hot." She rolled her eyes.
"The whole crew is going to be here soon, including Emma," I coughed violently as she mentioned Emma, she patted on my back as my eyes went red and I looked up, "No need to be so dramatic" She said as I glared at her.