Leo Robinton-02/19

2019, September 16th

"Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, Leo." Emma smiled and got up. Her heart was already racing, because she was nervous. She had to tell Leo about Tom. And it was going to be a disaster and somehow she already knew it. She took off the duvet and got off the bed, her hand running in her hair. She stepped towards the coffee tray and started to boil the water. "Can you make me one too?" Emma nodded. "Sure, baby."

"Oh, and by the way I'm going to shower. You gonna join, so I'll keep the door unlocked."

"Oh, no thank you. I'll shower later." Emma said, while Leo frowned and responded. "Okay," He went in and Emma released a sigh of relief. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair again, and switched the kettle off. She poured some in the cup, and mixed coffee powder in it. Sighing as she looked out the window, Emma sipped the hot coffee. She jumped when she heard something vibrate, Emma looked back and saw her phone laying on the bedside table. Stepping towards it, she opened it. 

/Call me/  

Emma pinched her nose and looked back at the bathroom, hoping that it was sound proof. She pressed on the call button and exhaled sharply, as it rang. "What do you want, Bonnie?" Emma said, as she saw bonnie's face on the phone. "Just wait, will you?" Emma saw her eyes wandering on the screen and her fingers tapping here and there, until another id came on the screen. "Are you seriously conferencing call me and Tom?" Emma whispered sharply.  Bonnie just shrugged. Emma's widened when Tom's face appeared on her screen. Her throat tightened at the way her heart ached. "What the bloody hell, Bonnie!?"

"What!? I need to know stuff!" Tom rolled his eyes at her response. "Seriously, right now is not the time, Bon." He said. "It's true, bonnie!" Emma agreed with him. "I'm literally whispering right now, because Leo is in the shower right now!" She whispered back.

"Okay! Okay! But I need to know what happened between you two, alright? You're both acting weird and hiding something from me!" Tom visibly gulped as Emma's eyes wandered everywhere but Bonnie's eyes. "See, you're acting so suspicious." She stated. Emma flushed as she remembering just what they were hiding from her. Emma was about to open her mouth, when she heard a shout. "Emma! Are you talking to someone?" Leo shouted from his shower, Emma panicked and shut her phone. "Oh no one! Just murmuring to myself, you know how I am!" She said and sighed. Emma walked towards the bed, and plopped down again. Her hand reached her forehead and she pinched it. She exhaled sharply again. Why is my life such a mess?

What was she going to do when she tells Leo? What does she expect from him?

Emma looked at the time, 8.30. They were all expecting her at 9.00. 

Her heart beated against her chest loudly. What was she going to do about Tom? 

"Technically that wasn't an almost kiss...." Emma blushed even thinking about him. What was happening to her? Emma pouted and then put on a smile when she heard the door unlatch. Out came a Leo shirtless with a towel around his waist. Emma swallowed the spit that had formed in her mouth. Leo smirked at Emma and slowly walked towards her, while Emma raised her eyebrows at him. He deeply chuckled and leaned down to capture her lips. Emma frowned, but didn't dodge, and let him kiss her. 

But she couldn't shrug off the weird and unsettling feeling that was played in her stomach.

______________________________________________________________

Tom sighed and looked up at the ceiling, exasperated. 

He was confused. He didn't recognize what was happening to him, what he was feeling, the burning feeling in his chest he felt when he saw Emma with him. He always thought about her, he couldn't stop thinking about her. The way her hair would fly when the breeze would pass, the way her eyes would shine when she would giggle, her laugh was enchanting....and oh, he was doing it again. Tom grunted as he spaced out, yet once again. He looked down at his plate, realizing he forgot to order.