The Waltz/13

"Nice beach. It feels good to get out here once in a while, right?"

"Yeah."

It had been a full whole week since their shooting had started, and it was currently the weekends silent evening. Well, not exactly silent, the karoake night was going on in the back, but after tasting the strong mocktail Elle made her drink, Emma wanted some air. 
And a, lets assume, 'Nice' coincidence was that Tom was there too, just where Emma could get some air. But, it was peaceful, with him and the waves rapidly hitting the shore. Something unexpected. After, their 'New beginnings' truce, things were good, Emma was able to forgive him, but Tom could not. They would go together for coffee, for mid-break snacks and stuff, and would make everyone happy when they would bring everybody bagels and pretzels. 

"Were you really in your house for the whole 6 years?"

Tom heart jumped out. "Wow," He clutched his heart. "You really need to stop or give me a warning before asking those sudden questions." He said glancing at her. Emma nervously smiled. "Yes, it was too much of it."

Emma made a confused face. "What?'"

"The hate."

"Oh."

There was a long silence, thick air hung in between. "I'm sorry, Tom. For everything,"
Tom looked at her and sighed, "I don't care about the past, right now Emma," He took her hands in his, "Sure, it hurt." He said, looking down. "But right now, all that matters to me that how we are starting right now. Ok?" Emma looked at him. He was always different like this, forgiving. She always liked that trait about him. Whatever happened, he always reminded everyone of the bright side, even if there were zero odds of having one. Emma looked at their hands entwined together, and then sighed as she looked at the beach. 

"Want a drink, miss?" They heard a waiter come say to them. Emma nodded to say no. But Tom chuckled as he took two glasses in hand and smiled at the waiter as he went. Emma looked at Tom and the two glasses of 'mint mojitos' in his hand. "I'm pretty sure, we shouldn't drink. We have the shooting tomorrow,"

"Oh come one, Emma. Live a little," He said as he drank his drink. So did Emma, but they both spit it out before the drink burned down their throats. "So this-s isn't a mint mojito." Emma said while laughing, Tom did too. Suddenly the speakers started playing a familiar tune.

Tom took Emma's hand and spinned her. Emma laughed and threw her head back. "What are you doing?" She said between giggles, as Tom looked at her like a perfect charming man and kissed her hand, Emma's breath hitched. "May I have this dance?'"

Play Ed Sheeran's Perfect now, the video is at the top.

I found a love, for me,

Darling just dive right in, follow my lead.

Tom spinned Emma around once more and bought her close, dipping her and bringing her back up.

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet.

They held each other's waist with one hand and turned around each other.

I never knew you were the someone, waiting for me.

Tom suddenly lifts Emma up with his hands and places her down. "Whoa!" Emma squealed as Tom grinned. The both go in the ballroom dance position.

Cause we were just kids, when we feel in love,

Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up,

This time.

They waltzed around, so perfectly, that Emma felt she was in a fairytale. She felt content.