6 Years Later-Tom/03

2019

Hate is something that Tom had felt a lot of times throughout his life. Hate towards haters, towards exes, towards people who tried to steal his things, maybe frenemies, etc.
This was quite surprising, considering that he was a great actor, a gentleman, and was lovable. Gentleman.

But sometimes he wondered if he was one. Was he? He doubted himself every single day, and even after 6 long and lonely years, he questioned that. 

The incident was fresh in his mind as if it happened yesterday. The talk with Bonnie made him realize how ignorant, selfish he was, how granted he took Emma. Emma was with him the whole time, through thick and thin, as if she had taken a vow. He remembered the night he got to know she had broken up with Johnny Simmons. He knew before anyone, but never called her. Never realized that his strong friend, now vulnerable and crying in some corner of the house needed him. Needed him to calm her down. But no. Everybody made an effort to call her, they made an effort to go to her house, calm her down, hug her, comfort her. After everybody had done comforting her, he called last, wait, he didn't call, he texted her.
Which again, made her feel pretty shitty.

He broke up with Jade, realizing that she did this on purpose.

He got more Hate. People started hating him, trashing him- just pure hate. People started hating on him for making their favorite Emma-wait no-Hermione cry. Emma was their favorite, their inspiration, and everything. And the tears out of her eyes made the fans' blood boil. As much as he opposed this, Tom knew he deserved this. 

That's how a new feeling developed in his gut. He hated himself. He loathed himself. 
And he hated himself more as he remembered every memory that said that he hadn't been there for her. Especially the one where she made a promise that she would never leave him, and he had said the same thing too. But then realized that he had been the reason she left. Nowhere to be found.

It was the day when they went for the Harry Potter film's audition. Tom was seated in between a lot of kids. Some were 11, some were 13, but some were gigantic as they were 15. Tom had experienced this before. The fact that He was more experienced than anyone here made him feel proud. Currently, He was seated in between two gigantic kids. Maybe they're going to be the goons his character had. Tom was bored though, so he just stared ahead. He saw a beautiful girl who was about 9 to 11 years old. She had warm brown eyes, big eyelashes, and her hair was hazel colored, wavy, flowing down her shoulders. She was reading something, it was the harry potter book. Her eyes were wide which made her look like an owl, but Tom thought she was cute as hell. She had a bit of sweat on her forehead though. She was nervous, maybe.

They called the names of the kids who were sitting next to Tom, and they made the beautiful girl sitting next to him. They made eye contact and she looked away, blushing. Tom was also flustered, seeing that she was blushing, it made him turn red even more. After a long time, about 5 minutes, which made the curiosity in Tom's grow, even more, he spoke up.

"H-Hey."She seemed startled by the sudden greeting but replied, "Hi,".

"Are you nervous?" He asked. " Yeah, but that'll be an understatement." She said and nervously smiled. Tom chuckled. "Even I felt that way when I interviewed for my first movie."

"Wait, you have done movies before?" He grinned, thinking he impressed her.

"Yeah. You?"  Tom asked her. "Nope." She said, and shook her head, pouting. After another long silence, she asks him-" How was it?" He gave her a puzzled look. "First time filming?" She rephrased. That started a long half hour conversation. But for them it didn't even felt like it, they talked as if they were long lost friends. Catching up together. Suddenly a name was called -"Emma Watson-please come!!"