What the fuck were you thinking?!/08

Emma's Pov'_

-Next Morning-

I woke up with a start, and touched my lips. Thoughts clouded my mind, and I reached for the water on the bedside table, without looking I took, what felt like a glass bottle, and drank whatever was it. I burst into a fit of coughs, why the hell was there scotch on my bedside table?!
Leo didn't seem to notice, and didn't move one inch from his place. I sighed, looking at him. I knew he was mad at me. And he had every right.
I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom, massaging my temples. God, even though I slept, it felt like it had been a sleepless night. I looked in the mirror and took in my state. When was the last time I looked like this? My eyeliner and mascara smudged from my eyes, my disheveled hair, like really messed up and my face, with dark bags under my eyes, my cheeks sagged, dark spots covering them. God, I was a mess.
I turned on the hot tap water, to see if there was any warm water. Then I took my brush and turned on the tap on the basin. I started to brush my teeth, let the foam of the toothpaste take over the sides of my mouth. I quickly washed my face, and got out of my robe into the tub. I turned on the shower and let the hot/warm water drip down my body rapidly. I stood under the shower and let my body burn, remembering my dream.

I was at the sets of the movie, Kiss Under The Moon. It was a silent evening, The only sound I heard was the sound of the waves crashing at the seashore, and the seagulls flying above and the wonderful winds that made the coconut trees sway gracefully. It was peaceful, Beautiful and peaceful. Suddenly I felt two hands snake on my waist smoothly. "Hey Love," I felt him whisper against my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe. "Hey," I whispered back. "So what are we going to do, Tom?" I asked him. "Well, I can't wait to take you out on a date, love."

I turned around to look at him, I took his hands from my waist and hold them in mine. I looked in his eyes, "Are you sure? I mean last night was great, hell, it was amazing. But what about the media, the paparazzi, but most importantly what about Leo??

"And Tom, l-look I'm looking for a permanent relationship, something that will last forever, you know? Someone I can see myself marrying, having kids. Someone who can handle all of that. A family. And you were never the person that, I mean, I bet you have never even thought about that-" Tom started to notice that I was panicking, and he suddenly lifted my chin up gently, making me look in his beautiful blue eyes, that felt like home. 

"Sshh, shh. Calm down Love. I'm not going anywhere, and I never will. Not again. I can't bare losing you again. You, You Char, were my first love. Believe it or not. I loved you." The last sentence made me look down again. He said, 'Loved' and not 'Love'.

"And if you think I'm scared, then the answer to that is yes. Yes I'm scared, I'm hella afraid. But the most of all I'm scared is of losing you again Char. If it means that much to you, I will do it. I will do it for you, I'm ready to be committed in a relationship again, because I will be committed to you, Char. Because I love you,

"I love you Emma. I always have and always will. And I forever will be grateful, to have you. You, Emma. The most gorgeous woman in the whole wide world. Because I love you."

I jerked my head up at that "You do?,"  , 

"I do." 

I sniffed and grinned, "I love you too. So much." His whole face lit up, and put up a smile that wasn't even big enough for his face. He took my hands and pulled me in and hugged me. After 2 seconds, I pushed him. "Come on, I waited for you for, like 17 goddamn years and all I get is a hug?!" He just grinned as I dismissed him, "Its alright." I said. 
'But he didn't listen and put a hand on my lower back and pushed me in again, and kissed me. His lips brushed against mine, and then totally engulfed them. He kissed me roughly, yet so passionately and softly. He tasted like cigarette and oranges. It was a weird yet perfect combination. He slowly slid his hands from my back up to my free golden locks, and entangled his hands in them. As he began to take dominance, I didn't let him. He quickly put his hand on my butt and squeezed it tightly, as I gasped. He smirked against my lips as He shoved his tongue in my mouth, and slowly tasting all of my mouth. He slid his hands under my top as he kissed me again and again, and I was loving it. He started to kiss down my lips, to my jaw, trailing down to my neck and then my collarbone. I take a sharp breath in, as I think about what's going to happen next and I get butterflies in my stomach.