The Script/05

Tom's Pov'_

I was smoking again. I was addicted to the burning sensation and satisfaction in the lungs that came from it. It was somehow relaxing for me. The living room was filled with smoke, and Willow whimpers as she heads towards the window. I sigh and throw away the cigarette, and walk towards the window.
"I'm sorry, Love." I say and I pet Willow's head. I open the window and put on the fan, so that the smoke would go away. It was snowing, and I realize its November ending. I put on the radio as a song comes over. 

'Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one, if you want me too

Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you'

Tears start swelling up in my eyes, as I sniff. Flashbacks start coming in my mind as I try to push them down. Willow comes at my knees as she whimpers again. Her stomach starts to growl as she runs towards the shelf I put dog food on. 
"Didn't I get you you snack this morning?" She just puts her head down as I remember. I hadn't gotten her dog food. "I'm sorry, I didn't get you your food, Love. We'll go tomorrow, yeah?"
She barks at me runs away. I sigh and sit down.

'And I will swallow my pride

You're one that I love 

And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry I couldn't get to you

And Anywhere I would've followed you

Ooh, Ooh say something I'm givi-

Suddenly the music goes off, and I hear the jiggling of keys and carry bags.
"You just don't let me drown in my sorrows do you?"
"Wow mate, 6 years of misery and look at you, you're already making poems."
I chuckle-"Yeah, it does that to you. How's Angela?" I say and chuckle and turn around to take in the presence of Matt- Matthew Lewis.
"She's doing great. She sent you some of the choco chip cookies she made. She doesn't make them when I tell her to-but its lucky I have you."
"No problem, mate." 

"Where's Willow?" I point towards the direction she went. He calls out to her and she comes down immediately, and starts to wag her tail. "I brought your favourite snacks, love. Look what I brought, look!" He cooes at her. He pulls out her favourite packet of snacks [Idk what that is, so sorry]. "You know, now even she's a creature that hates me, thats in town."

He sighs, "You need stop taking those comments seriously, mate. You're not heartless, how could you know that she loved you?" He tried to cheer me.

"Yeah, but the least I could do was keep up with her, I didn't even come at her birthday that year!!" I say, and he just shakes his head and looks down. He inhales deeply and coughs an I quickly hide my face. "I thought you quit!!" He says and walks towards me, I try to say something but he cuts me off-"Whiskey, again? Seriously?!" He says holding the bottle up. He runs a hand through his hair, "Thats it! I'm calling!" I jerk my head up as my eyes widen.