Leo Robinton/18

Hi guys! I'm so so sorry. Just a warning for you guys for the next few chapters, please pay attention to the dates that I wrote at the starting of the chapter, otherwise, things will get confusing.

Thanks for reading!

2019, September 12th

10:37 pm.

48 missed calls and 99+ messages from Leo ❤️

Hey babe, are you okay?

Hey the call suddenly cut off, could you call me back

Love, why are you not answering my calls?

Emma! EMMA!

Jesus Emma, you're getting me worried.

Leo sighed as he looked at his phone. He had called Emma a lot of times. He was talking to her until suddenly, it got cut. Leo was very worried about his fiance, on the side with that, he was angry too. He'd predicted this. He'd predicted how busy she'll be once she gets working. He hated that they weren't together, and wanted to meet her. Even when Leo was dominating he respected Emma's decisions. But now he thinks it's time he meets her. He doesn't care if it's her project and doesn't want him there. He needs to be there.

Leo was getting anxious by the second as he tapped his phone on his palm. A string of hair fell on his face as it loosened from his bun as he groaned loudly. What the hell was happening? He tried calling her a hundred times....but she did not pick up. He was getting more and more frustrated. Leo looked at the phone and threw it at the bed. He paced in his bedroom as he untied his bun and started to tie it again. He looked at his laptop sitting on the desk the hotel room provided, as it had a website on.

A morning 10 am flight by British Airways on Sept 15th

A 12 am flight by British Airways on Sept 15th

A morning 5 am flight by British Airways on Sept 15th

A night 10 pm flight by British Airways on Sept 16th

A noon 1 pm flight by British Airways on Sept 15th

"Why isn't there a flight sooner!?"

Leo roughly grabbed the chair and pulled it back, rolling his eyes as it screeched against the floor. He sat on the wooden chair, and began to scroll down. Not one seat was available for the flight that took off tomorrow and he hated it. He just wanted to meet his fiance, was that too much to ask for?

He aggressively typed on his laptop and quickly booked the 12 am flight by the British Airways on Sept 15th. He was worried as fuck, and there was no way he was going to let this go.

______________________________________________________________

Bonnie sat there, on her bed as she stared wide eyed, shocked at Emma.

She basically confessed her love for Tom. Bonnie slammed her hand on her forehead. She realized this was a big mess. A big, BIG mess. And Bonnie Emma, she knew Emma could handle herself. But this was on another level. Was this actually happening? Did Emma really just fal in love again? Bonnie didn't know if this was just because Emma had seen Tom again, or because he actually makes her happy. The red-head then went to make coffee, and almost let the cup fall when she remembered about an another somebody who complicates the equation.