New Beginnings/12

[I'm trying to write this in Nobody's Pov or author's pov like the last chapter. Please tell me if you prefer that or according to Emma and Tom's pov. Thanks.]

Nobody's Pov'_

Emma was exhausted. She just wanted to just sleep, but she knew her mind had different plans. It was obvious. It was something every damn girl does, admit it or not. Usually it happens at night, when they're trying desperately sleep but your mind is throwing random questions at you that makes you go frantic and your heart race. She had bags under her eyes, a very rare sight to see, and her eyes were droopy, it looked like she would immediately sleep if she plops on her bed, but Emma knew better. Better meaning knowing what exactly is going to happen.

She just wanted to check in, but little did she know, that when she blindly checked in, the room she was placed was right next to Tom.

Tom was biting his nails, a tell he had when he was nervous. Terribly confused. He didn't know what he did, or what to do. Sure Bonnie had told him to give Emma some space, and called him an idiot, but that didn't help! Tom didn't know what he did, and he wanted to reverse what he did. And Bonnie didn't tell him what exactly triggered Emma to be mad.
For a second, He thought Bonnie muttered something like 'OH MY GOD, she's jealous' , but that couldn't be it, would it? I mean. s-she's married. But at the time, even Emma didn't know what had happened to her, how she suddenly had tears in her eyes, when he said he cared for her.
Tom was surprised, shocked even, that Emma thought that he doesn't care for her. He thought she knew, she knew how he couldn't stop him from caring for her. Oh, he tried but he couldn't. Tom was not sure why.

Tom reached the hotel, very fancy and classy for a small budget, a little later after Emma. He checked-in and went in his room. He had a shower, and put on the television.

"Now, if you don't mind i'm going to bed, before either of you come with another clever idea to get us killed or worse. Expelled."

Tom's head snapped up. His neck probably got fractured, but he didn't fucking care.

"She needs to sort out her priorities."

'Tom had never seen the movies. Less Emma in any movies [Lets ignore the fact about Beauty and the Beast]. But seeing her first time, was-Tom had his jaw on the floor. She was so beautiful. Emma disagreed, she had said she hated the way she looked in the first movies. But Tom always silently had the opposite opinion. She was breathtaking.

Tom took his glass of bourbon, and placed himself on king-size bed. He was sleepy, sure, hell he hadn't slept cause of the stress and his mind screaming and begging him to stare at Emma. But he wasn't going to miss this. He didn't care about the shooting tomorrow.

He took the remote and increased the volume.

Tom attentively watched the movie, even when he ordered some ice cream from the kitchens.

-Time Skip-

Morning, 4 am

Tom woke up with a start, he suddenly shot up from the bed. Glasses scattered, with melted ice cream, the TV still speaking some foreign language. 'I must've slept during the movie.' he thought. He got up from the messy bed and turned the TV off. Tom went to the bathroom and looked at himself, and then heavily sighed. There still was that burden on his head, the thoughts weighing on him, He stripped himself and turned on the shower. He closed his eyes as hot water ran through his body, temporarily making him forget about all the things that have been going in his life. Emma.

Tom internally groaned as he shook his head, why couldn't he get her out of his head? He had never felt this way about her. Okay, maybe at one point he did. Why did he felt attracted to her? Like some force was pulling him towards her.