ρύθμιση: adjusting

Lena was immediately moved from her room in Baker Hall to Apollo's dorm. Lucy gave her a quick hug as she helped the youngest Luthor pack up her stuff. She had only been staying in Baker for about a month and a half, but the quiet and usually reserved freshman had grown on her. "Come back and visit me, Little Luthor," Lucy said with a small smile as Lena grabbed one of her bags, nodding.

"Of course. You can count on it." Lena said, smiling back as she headed downstairs with her stuff. The nickname that Maggie had given her somehow spread quickly across the student body and almost all the students on campus called her "Little Luthor" except for her closest friends. In reality, she didn't really mind. It actually felt nice. To fit to where she had a nickname in the first place. It was a refreshing change of pace. Of course, her closest friends bar Maggie who came up with the nickname in the first place; Kara, Winn, and Mon-El still referred to her as Lena. And to her surprise, one of those friends was waiting in the lobby for her.

"Kara? What are you doing here?" She asked. Kara smiled brightly.

"I came to help you move! I figured you could use an extra set of hands. Mon-El said he wishes he could help, but he had some homework he needed to finish during our free period." Kara said apologetically. Lena shrugged it off.

"It's alright, your company and help are more than enough," Lena said as Kara took a couple of Lena's bags from her. The two walked out of Baker and across the way to Apollo's dorms. Each of the different dorms for each of the gods were two story buildings for each of the gods represented at the school, arranged in a circular shape around a quad area. And each of the smaller gods were built next to the twelve so that the dorm area was almost a full circle.

"So, Apollo..." Kara prodded. Lena nodded.

"Yeah, I was kind of surprised if I'm honest about it. Apollo is the last place I thought I would end up." Lena said with a frown. "I'm terrible with a bow and arrow." Lena lamented. Kara just shrugged.

"You don't have to be good at everything your father and siblings are," Kara said like it was the simplest thing in the world. Lena didn't have the heart to bring down the mood by saying that she was literally the only child of Apollo that wasn't good at archery. And that she was apparently terrible at the few things she was supposed to be really good at. Instead, nodding.

"Yeah," Lena said hesitantly. "So what's going to happen to me now?" Lena asked her friend.

"No one has explained it to you?" Kara asked and Lena shook her head.

"Nope. The move and everything was all so sudden." Lena blinked.

"Well, first off as you know, you'll be moving into Apollo's dorm. You know what your room number is?" Lena nodded. "Well, we'll get you all settled in. There probably will be a new class schedule for you since they're going to be moving you into some more specialized classes for Apollo's kids." Kara said with a shrug. Lena nodded, praying that her Ancient Greek class wasn't going to change. Her shared class with Maggie was one of the highlights of her day.

The pair got to the Apollo dorms, Kara holding to door open for Lena who smiled gratefully. Apollo's dorm was decorated quite differently than Baker. Because Apollo was the sun god there were a lot of large windows to let in as much natural light as possible into the lobby. There were a bunch of musical instruments strewn across the room, a couple of Apollo kids lounging on the couches. One of them looked up and smiled, getting up off the couch and walking over to the pair. "You're the new girl, Lena right?" The guy asked. Lena nodded.

"I'm Adam. Hi, Kara." He said, greeting the other woman who nodded.

"Hi, Adam." She said. "Just helping Lena get settled in. He nodded.