ομολογία: confession

Lena woke, shooting up out of her mind. She was breathing heavily after her discovery. She looked around to take in her surroundings before she felt a body pressed up next to her, a set of very strong arms wrapped around her. She looked down to see Kara wrapped around her, her face buried into Lena's shoulder. "Kara?" Lena said weakly.

Kara looked up and Lena could see the redness in her eyes, most likely from crying. Lena's heart broke a little bit, but Kara smiled widely, pulling Lena into a tight hug. Very tight in fact. Lena gasped a little bit. "Kar, super strength." Lena managed to gasp out. She felt Kara loosen her grip, but didn't let go.

"Lena! I was so worried." Kara said, her voice quivering. Lena rubbed circles on Kara's back, certain that Kara had probably not left her side since she had passed out.

"How long have I been out?" Lena asked, not entirely sure how long it had been. She heard Kara sniffle.

"36 hours, just about." Kara whispered. Lena's jaw almost dropped. Hyperion had held her in her mind for a day and a half. The next time she saw him, she was going to give him such a tongue lashing. She didn't care that he was her father, nor that he was a powerful Titan. He was going to get an earful for making Kara cry like she did.

"I... what happened?" She asked. "That last thing I remember was feeling so angry at those monsters and then... nothing." She half lied. Kara released her, looking at her friend.

"You collapsed after that. We took care of the remain Dracaena, but we couldn't get you to wake up." Kara sniffled. "We couldn't take you to a human hospital or anything. Too much of a risk. So we brought you back here and hoped you would wake up soon. Winn called James and asked him to see if J'onn had any advice. He just said you probably collapsed from exhaustion from using your powers. And that you would probably wake up on your own soon." Kara was going to continue, but Mon-El opened the door to their room.

"Hey Kara, any..." He started before seeing that Lena had woke up. "Lena! You're awake!" He said happily. "I'll go get the others." He said before running off to go grab everyone else. They all poured into her room

"Lena!" Maggie exclaimed. "Don't scare us like that again, kid." She said, sitting down on the bed next to Lena. Mon-El and Winn nodded in agreement. Lena pouted at being called a kid.

"I'll try not to." She said, rubbing her forehead gently.

"We were all worried about you," Winn said. "After we couldn't wake you up..." He trailed off. Lena shrugged.

"Well, I feel fine now. In fact, we really need to go." She said urgently. "The Titans are... well, finishing up their plans. We need to find out what they're doing. And fast." Lena said. Alex frowned.

"How do you know that? Did something happen while you were out? Another dream?" Kara, Mon-El, and Winn looked confusedly at Alex, not having been privy to the conversation that Lena had with both Maggie and Alex back at Demos.

"Another?" Kara asked curiously. Lena looked a little sheepish.

"I... I've been having dreams for a few weeks now. I didn't know if they were anything to be concerned about, you know, new to this world, so I asked Maggie and Alex about them. They said I should talk to J'onn about them, but I didn't get the chance after he assigned me this quest. I figured they could wait." Lena said, looking back, seeing how stupid that decision was.

"But..." Kara pressed. Lena sighed. She knew she was going to have to come clean about her parentage. They were going to find out at some point, Hyperion wouldn't hide it from everyone forever. And it would be better for them to hear it from her, rather than him.

"But I was wrong. I..." Lena's voice caught in her throat. She wasn't sure how to voice her confession. It was going to change everything between them. She trusted her friends to believe her and support her, but it still didn't change the fact she was a child of a Titan. Kara grabbed Lena's hand, sensing that she was struggling to say whatever it was. She gave Lena an encouraging look.