a/n - thank you!

hi!!

i don't write author notes on here much because i don't want to disrupt the flow of the book and stories and stuff but i really wanted to write this one

today marks 2 years since i joined wattpad and started releasing fanfiction

firstly, thank you

thank you for 2 years

thank you for actually wanting to read this and engage with it

thank you for 50k reads that i just hit?! and today 51k? apparently i gained 1,000 reads in 3 days. w h a t .

it seriously blows my mind how many people have read this, especially the stories you all interact with (like my first soulmates series or you belong with me), that you all seem to love but i look back and cringe sooo hard at hahaha :) 

i like to think that my writing has improved over these years 

the fact that its been 2 years is crazy. i feel like i've grown so much since then and that i started this book SUPER long ago, but the other side of me has soo many stories left to write and so many cliches (like a period imagine) that i somehow STILL haven't written, so i feel like i've been writing for a few months

i started writing fanfictions in a spiderman notebook. i didn't show them to anyone and i never wanted to release them because they felt so personal. all these stories that i write are things i imagine in my head. some are whole scenarios, others are little ideas and concepts that then spark into a whole story. they're basically all things i wish would happen to me one day whenever i fall in love. that seems pretty personal, because it is. but i know i'm not the only one who imagines these kinds of things. 
i read a lot of fanfiction and it would make me so happy. that's why i wanted to release some of mine. if i could make anyone else happy, i'd do that. i feel like i connect a lot with peter parker because of my personality, interests, etc, and i know i'm not the only one.

what i'm trying to say is, i hope this book has been able to bring you some sense of what other people's fanfiction has brought to me. happiness, comfort, a sense of connection. 

and again, thank you.

these stories are MY own ideas, written by ME, edited by ME, released by ME. 

this is the first time i've shared anything that's fully mine and that i get credit for. it might only be fanfiction, but i do put a lot of effort in and it means so much to me.

it means even more that you actually like something that i myself have made. most of the time i still don't feel like this book or anything is worthy, i just think people read it because there's not much else. but then i get comments, people responding to my conversations, people reading it within minutes that i post it, comments on every little reference i add... you're insane. thank you.

this was soapy but like i seriously mean everything i said.

i'm so glad that i started writing fanfiction and posting it. thank you for reading it. whether you just read it as a past-time and have only read like one story, or you've read a bunch, i appreciate it so much.

i love you and i'm so grateful. 

i hope you have the best day :) never stop engaging with people's work because it makes all the difference.