5. stark industries ⭐️🥰

I've seen a bunch of these fanfics around and a friend at school suggested that I'd write about it. Basically about a class fieldtrip to Stark Industries, sounds like a really fun idea so here we go, enjoy ;)

WARNINGS: Flash being an idiot

WORDS: 1441

----------------------------------------------------

Excitement buzzing in the air, students stumble onto the bus, sitting down next to their friends in an eagerness to get going. Today was the day. All the exams for the year were completely done and you were going on a fieldtrip to the Stark Industries, where you would be shown around by THE Pepper Potts and maybe even get the chance to meet some of the Avengers!

You step onto the school bus, climbing up the stairs as you see Peter, your best friend, and rush to sit next to him. You open your mouth to exclaim how excited you are, but before you can speak you hear the familiar voice rising above everyone else's.

"'Sup, Penis Parker! You excited to talk to your 'good friend Spider-Man'?" he teased. "Oh wait, that's right! You don't actually know him! And you don't intern for Tony Stark either, do you? That's gotta be embarrassing now, isn't it?"

"Shut up, Flash" you hiss at him, as he starts to get closer into Peter's face.

"Oh, did your 'little girlfriend' over hear just tell me to shut up? Well, Y/N you're gonna wish you hadn't jus-"

"Everyone, quiet please. Flash, sit down. If I have to ask you one more time, you are getting off this bus." One of the teachers shouts across the bus as Flash immediately sits down, his face as red as a tomato. The bus finally starts to move and Peter and you sit next to each other chuckling.

Being Peter's best friend, you know about his internship with Tony Stark. You also know that the internship is in fact, Peter being a superhero - Spider-Man. Additionally, you had been to Stark Industries a few times, due to how close you and Peter really were. So, you just could not wait to see Flash get in there and be humiliated. He seriously deserves it after all he's done to the two of you.

Eventually, the bus pulls up outside 'Stark Industries'. Everyone stands up, cheering and screaming as they run towards the door to meet Pepper, who is standing outside.

Everyone piles off the bus, almost tumbling to the ground, desperate to get to the head of the crowd positioned in front of her.

As you and Peter take your places at the back, Flash runs up to you and pushes you both to the ground shouting "LOSERS!" You struggle to get to your feet, looking at your grazed knees and elbows as Peter helps you up.

"Excuse me? Who just did that?" You hear Pepper calling out to the crowd, who is now dead silent. "You" she says, pointing to Flash. "What's your name?" Everyone's eyes glare at his face as he slowly takes a step back. His grin completely wiped off his face, he stares at Pepper, his face completely pale. Everyone just stands there wondering if he's either going to say his name or collapse.

"U-Uh-I-I'm F-Flash" he mumbles as his face becomes a sickly red.

"Okay, 'Flash', don't push any more students otherwise I'm going to ask you to leave, understood?"

"Y-y-yeah...sorry"

Pepper just rolls her eyes at him and turns to face you and Peter. "Y/n? Peter? You guys okay?"

"Y-yeah" you both mutter, as Flash looks at you, surprise and embarrassment covering his face as he realizes that Pepper really knows you. You smirk and look back at her, as she gives you a reassuring smile.