25. "are you cheating on me?" (request) ⭐️

Requested by CliffordLover87

About: Can't find the actual request but
You have suspicions that your boyfriend, Peter Parker is cheating on you, until you finally ask and he reveals to you another secret you were never expecting..

Words: 3,500

Type: Bit of angst at beginning but not much (just a lil sad) but then gets SO SO FLUFFY

Ok I love this one SO MUCH :)) Enjoy!!

-------------------------------

After the third missed call, you headed back home.

You trudged your way through the cold, dark streets of New York City, alone in the evening, the sounds of sirens from the street next to you. Feeling uncomfortable and worried, you tried to get home as fast as you could and couldn't help but start to sob as soon as you finally locked the front door behind you.

Your mom stepped in from the kitchen and, seeing that you were stood alone, a tear stain on your cheek, rushed forward. "Awh, honey. Again?"

You sniffled slightly, reaching up to wipe your tear with the end of your sleeve.
"Its fine.." You lie, heading towards your room.

"You need to talk to Peter, you know that, right? You don't deserve this."

"I know.."

As soon as you reached your room you shrugged off your clothes and any makeup you had on [if you want to wear any], changing into something comfortable and staring up at the ceiling.

A few more tears tracked down your cheeks and you cried softly to yourself before doing some school work, eating dinner and going to bed.

You woke up to three missed calls from Peter.

You ignored all his calls and 'sorry' texts, as he ignored yours last night and got ready for school, making your way to the subway. The first few stops had passed, where you just spent your time scrolling through your phone until at one point you looked up.

That was when you saw Peter.

Hugging another girl.

You recognized this girl as one of the cheerleaders from your school. Neither of you had really talked to her before; well that's what you thought at least. You see Peter whisper something to her before she smiles back at him and he takes a few steps away. Her friends got on at the next stop and just like that, its like nothing ever happened.

Suddenly, your legs feel weak and you can't breathe. Your hands grip the pole that you're holding a little tighter and you stand there, frozen, eyes on your boyfriend.

Is he cheating on me? And with a POPULAR girl? A CHEERLEADER? Was all that you could think about, your mind running at a hundred miles an hour whilst your body was completely motionless.

You needed to get off this train. You needed air and home. But the next stop was already school. There was no point of going back home; you couldn't. So here you go, off the subway, walking towards school, feeling dead inside, dreading it more than you ever have in your life.

"Y/n! Y/n, I'm so sorry-" Peter rushes towards you and you slam your locker, rushing away.

"Not now, Peter." Your harsh voice seems to bite straight into Peter's soul and he stumbles back slightly.

"Y/n?" He asks in the most soft, confused and broken voice you had ever heard escape his lips. Peter stood on his spot, eyes glazed and filled with sorrow, mouth hung open slightly at the thought of how much he had broken you first. All he could do was stand there watching after you as you strode down the hall, trying to get to class as fast as you could.