welcome / navigation

hi! welcome to my book of peter parker imagines! :)

first off i want to say that this entire book is fluff - every single chapter is fluff, some fluffier than others but all still fluff. if you want anything angsty, i have a separate book of angst imagines you can check out instead. so you can be sure everything here is cheesy, cute and fluffy for any other hopeless romantics out there :)

and seriously, a lot of it is very cheesy, especially at the beginning, so if you enjoy that stuff then enjoy :D but don't say i didn't warn you

navigation / symbols

🥰 - my favourites, probably because they're extra cute and funny

⭐️ - reader favourites (most read and voted etc), normally classic fanfic imagines

just to give you an idea of some to start with if you don't know :)

(h.c) - headcannon ( i don't know exactly how to explain these or genuinely what they are meant to be but for me it's where i write using bullet points. no literary devices, much more messy and disorganised, reflects my thoughts and sometimes has more of my inputs in it like random thoughts i might have. just to switch it up sometimes and make it fun).

request - an idea that has been requested. you are welcome to request ideas!! in comments are okay but by message is preferred so i can find them easier. i make no guarantees to actually write them as my writing is very inconsistent but i will try and there's no harm in dropping a request :)

numbers and letters - each imagine is numbered. they are all separate and unrelated from each other (oneshots). if they have letters 'a', 'b', 'c', etc, then they are a series in that order.

' ' - song titles

" " - speech 

other info

so i'm american but live in the uk. i started off writing in american english using spellings like 'favorite' and 'color' since peter is american and i thought it could work for the audience but honestly i'm just going to stick to the standard british english now with spellings like 'favourite' and 'colour' that i'm much more used to. so you might see different spellings across the book and sorry about that but that's why.

these imagines are written in the perspective of fem!reader x peter
this is just because i feel it reflects me and it's a perspective i can comfortably write about. however, if you feel that perspective does not suit you, i want you to know that i still value you - both as a person and a reader. of course anyone can read anything (i have no control over who reads this) but i just want to make it clear that you are always welcome to adjust any labels or descriptions when you're reading any fanfiction by any writer. we tend to write about characters that suit ourselves as it's easier and more familiar but that is not intended for making anyone feel unseen, unrepresented, or unable to relate to what they read (also keep in mind we can tend to write about the best versions of ourselves and others, which is unrealistic). if there is anything obvious that can make people feel more distant (for example, saying the reader in a readerxcharacter imagine has a certain hair colour, skin tone, or body shape/size), please let the writer know - kindly!! they may not understand how it affects others or that they have even done it. if i do the same, please just nicely let me know and i will try to adjust my writing so that everyone reading it feels comfortable but i am sorry if it doesn't completely suit you. please please never forget that no matter how different you are from the descriptions in fanfiction or if you can't seem to find a single fanfiction out there that suits you, you aren't alone at all and you are still so so valid and loved.

i think that's all :)

remember i've got an angst book if you feel like some heartbreak and a fall imagines book as well which is extremely fluffy :)

thank you so much for all the support - these are random imagines i had daydreaming, then wrote down, then decided to publish, and they have 89K reads?! insane, thank you so much.

have a great day and enjoy reading!! <3