14. quarantine with peter (h.c) ⭐️

Sorry for my inactivity! Things have been crazy as we all know but now I feel like writing and will try to upload. I'm also working on the request that was sent in; thank you so much for that, again. And a reminder that requests are open and appreciated!

HEADCANNON

WORDS: 1,189

--------------------------------

You can be Peter's roommate, his sibling, living together as a couple.. whatever :)

COVID-19 hit New York City hard. The city was on a strict lockdown, police patrolling and watching for anyone that might step out of line; streets empty. Therefore, Peter Parker's duties as Spider-Man weren't necessary for a while. Not only could he not go outside or even want to, due to the number of people he comes into contact with everyday; there was nobody on the streets to even help. As a result, both you and Peter were in quarantine together. You only left for food necessities and stepping onto the balcony for air. Otherwise, Peter and you got to know each other in ways you never expected..

Quarantine with Peter:

- Watching tons of Netflix together obviously. Peter then gets mad and sulks at you when you watch episodes without him, like when you're up in the middle of the night and can't sleep, so he gives you the silent treatment.

- A lot of baking and trying new recipes. Whenever Peter gave you the silent treatment like a 5 year old, the only thing that would work was your heavenly freshly baked batch of chocolate chip cookies. Typical.

- You would also bake a lot together and blast music around the apartment. You ended up going through basically the entire cookbook, trying out all these weird recipes and laughing but still forcing yourselves to eat all the disasters you'd bake (which was a lot).
"HEY PETER! I bet you can't eat as many of these weird burnt cookie things as me!"
"Oh, YOU'RE ON Y/N"

- Netflix would sometimes glitch and mess up because of all the people on it and bandwith issues so you would play board games and card games..

- Since its quarantine and you literally have nothing else to do, you'd keep up a game of Monopoly running until SOMEONE won because lets face it, you're both soooo competitive and one of you HAS to win, who cares if you have to play for over a week, right?

- Trying to save yourselves from sheer boredom, you'd be stuck with cards like Top Trumps and War, playing one game through the whole day and into the night until someone won.
"YES! I BEAT YOU! HA!! LOSERR!!!"
"Not fair!! You soooo cheated!"
"OH YEAH? How"
"I-I don't know.."
"You lost. SUCK IT UP AND ACCEPT IT, LOSER!!"
"No way. AGAIN!"
And just like that you'd be stuck for another week.

- Now, you and Peter both had your own music tastes like everyone does. You'd both seen each other sing and stupidly dance to music, but after quarantine.. dang you had both seen each other's full on CONCERTS, cheering, singing along and sometimes booing at them hahah.

- Now, back to the baking. As much as Peter loved your cookies and only accepted those for the silent treatment, you had discovered Peter's secret talent as a natural baker/cook. Although many recipes turned to disaster, you had to admit he was amazing at it.
You'd wake up in the morning sometimes and see him standing there in his apron and pajamas (from what we've seen, some pants and an oversized t shirt), a few curls bouncing to his forehead, his head lightly bobbing to the music, a smile on his face as he made you two breakfast. You'd never admit it but you loved seeing him like that. [ok here if he's your brother you can just be glad he's happy or whatever, if you're in a relationship then you're like in love with how he looks, if he's your roommate then you obviously have a crush on him because how could you not and him baking would just be soooooo adorable].

- Ok. Zoom calls were where the havoc really started. You'd be calling your family or friends and Peter would just jump in and start shouting, stealing your phone/laptop so of course you did it to him too.
Then you'd sometimes have a zoom 'happy hour' or do quiz nights with other people and you two would make the BEST team. You each had your own strengths but dang Peter's a freaking genius which helped a LOT. You'd get almost everything right, practically screaming when you didn't or when one of you suggested the wrong answer and it was your fault. You just made a great team in terms of scores and had the best time.

- But there would be those G L O R I O U S moments of quiet and calm. When you'd lay in bed or on the couch reading or doing work, just doing your own thing, with some relaxing music in the background and Peter would also sit on the couch or a chair or whatever and do his own thing, the two of you asking each other random questions like help with the work you were doing, asking what a word meant, commenting on a song..

- In quarantine its very important to take care of yourself [PLEASE DO!]. Before the lockdown, you had gone to the store and bought a bunch of facemasks - sheet masks, a claymask pot, some peel offs.. And you and Peter would do them together. At first he was embarrassed and wouldn't but then after seeing how good they made your skin look and the fact that nobody cared about how anyone looked or what anyone did because its quarantine, he tried some sheet masks and loooooved them.
So there you would be, Peter and you laying on the floor with sheet masks on, quietly talking about random stuff while listening to some music in the evening.
He then drew the courage to try peel-off masks and liked some, complaining like a baby that others hurt when he peeled them off.
"How do you DO this? It hurts so much! And you buy it again!!"
"Peter, you're SPIDER-MAN, why does a FACE MASK hurt?!"
"Because I'm practically PEELING OFF my face!"
"Oh stop being so overdramati-"
"Come on Y/n, we all know this beautiful, delicate face gets enough scrapes and cuts every night, we don't need to torture it anymore by ripping it off my bones!"

Well, quarantine with Peter was really fun! You two got along really well and rarely got bored with each other's company. Of course there were the more frequent arguments and fights that the stressful situation brings but you got through it together :)

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this!

Comment for a part 2 and any other stuff you want included! Also let me know if you want one of these to be written as a full imagine because I'd love to do that but don't know which to do

Sending love to everyone at this time - its tough but we'll get through it! PLEASE take good care of yourselves and if you're ever feeling alone, stressed, scared.. anything, you can message me!

Thanks for reading, please take care and have a good day

Love you all :)