13. 'enchanted' 🥰

So lately I've been doing a bunch of long, deep chapters so now I just want to do a proper nice, light imagine :)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE IMAGINE SO FAR I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

I wasn't actually gonna do it about the song 'enchanted' but it came on as I was almost at the end of writing and it just explains the feelings and fits in so well. So, the plot isn't connected to the song (like the beginning etc), but the feelings are :) I just love the song though so I'll take any excuse to use it be haha but it fits in really well anyway

ABOUT: You're shopping (at grocery store with aisles not Delmar's sorry haha) and you bump into Peter. How you two meet.

WORDS: 2,039

I really have never laughed so much while writing an imagine, I've just had so much fun so I hope you do too!

Btw it'll be funny if you like PROPERLY VISUALIZE this in your head.

ENJOY!!! :)

---------------------------------

Milk
Eggs
Flour
Baking Soda
Chocolate Chips

There you are, at the store. You're planning to bake some chocolate chip cookies [or anything else but chocolate chip cookies is just a typical concept for writing..]. The words in scrawling, rushed handwriting on the crumpled slip of paper in your hand full of the ingredients you've run out of at home.

The store closes at 8PM, it is now 7:45 and you have just made it.

Walking through the aisle with your basket full of the ingredients and a pack of candy for good measure, you make your way to the counter.

When, suddenly,

BANG!

Some boy around your age holding a carton of eggs [YeS PETER'S BUYING EGGS FOR MAY I KNOW AHHH] suddenly turns the corner from one of the aisles, smashing into you, making you stumble back and drop your basket.

"What the.." you softly mutter under your breath, still dazed until you see the boy who crashed into you.

"oh my gOSH I am SO sorry!" He exclaims as you stand there, trying not to laugh.

The boy looks around your age, with chocolate-brown fluffy hair and eyes. A worried expression sits on his face and his voice is so high and sweet you can't help but laugh, him joining in.

"Its okay, don't worry," you manage, still laughing.

You can't help but notice how his eyes shine like stars, dimples appearing on his face as he laughs. His face is just so perfect and he looks so kind and sweet. The two of you stare into each other eyes, completely enchanted, grins plastered on your faces.

Until you look down.

Your basket is on the floor, tipped over, the milk starting to leak pools onto the floor. The flour has a hole punctured in the packaging, a soft thin blanket of white snow covering a patch of the ground. The baking soda has rolled off.. somewhere and a bunch of eggs lay smashed; a few still somehow in the cartons. A mess of white and yellow on the little section of floor. The only thing that lays intact is the packet of chocolate chips and candy packet.

Your head snaps up at the boy, both your eyes wide.

You quickly jump back down, picking up the chocolate and candy.
"Should we, um.." you attempt to save the flour as it continues to seep out of the hole. However, as soon as you pick it up, massive clumps start to fall onto the floor and the weight of the flour in the bag makes the hole rip through the entire thing, white dust crashing to the floor as well as on your shoes.