Chapter 26

Percy POV

On our way back to the cabin I noticed Nico hiding behind some bushes. I noticed that he was stalking the hunters and overheard them talking. I told the rest of the cabin to go ahead so that I could get him out of there before he gets an arrow to the brain.

Bianca and Zoe were talking and said something about the hunter that was supposed to come with us not being able to. The Stoll brothers had done a prank with Centaur blood which could let someone get hives and a rash.

They talked about not wanting to ask for another camper to come and that Zoe didn't feel comfortable bringing another hunter when two of the questers were going to die. When they left, I spoke to Nico and he made me promise to make sure Bianca is safe and doesn't die. Considering that I was friends with their mother, and their father is the god of the dead, keeping her alive was more than definitely something I wanted to do. Even if that wasn't the case I don't like when demigods die either way.

When morning came everyone was getting ready to leave and when we all met up and the hill to drive off, we were looking at the camp van. Zoe was going to drive and in two seconds, I flat out refused to get in a car with a hunter, they are the worst drivers there are. The fact that all of them aren't even the legal age to drive does have an effect on that.

"It's a good thing I Iris messaged my brother to send a ride over here," I told everyone.

"You got your family to send a mortal to drive us on the quest?" Thalia asked.

"Of course not. My family actually has mostly nymphs, demigods, and other friendly creatures working for us," I told them. "We don't want a dragon eating a regular person, now, do we?"

"You could ask for people to drive you?" Bianca asked.

"The Jackson family is one of if not, the richest family in the world. That goes for both the mortal world and the godly one," Grover said. "Percy himself owns all of New York City right now and owns the majority of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston. That's with him using his money and the mist."

"Aphrodite has a thing for dating people of importance. Percy set to inherit the entire Jackson fortune," Thalia added. "So, everything he has, imagine it being like a hundred times more and that is what he is going to get."

"You're kidding," Bianca replied.

"Nope," Silena told her. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of this. Percy and his family are on the news like all the time."

Just when Silena said that a black luxury SUV parked right in front of us. A woman came out in a butler's uniform and walked to the door in front of me and opened it. She waited for a second or two before speaking in a respectful town. She had red hair and electric blue eyes. She was new to the family and was actually a daughter of Thor. She was twenty-one and from what I understand could hold her liquor better than Mr. D, which is saying a lot since the guy is the god of getting drunk.

Thor in his stroke of genius thought that it was a smart idea to send one of his prettiest daughters to me and my family. He said something about wanting me as a son and he was okay with making that happen even only by law. She used to be a Valkyrie and when she was released from service by Odin was sent to me as a gesture of goodwill. Aphrodite was really angry when she found out and threatened to go to war with Aesir Norse gods. The Vanir Norse gods were going to support since they were mad that Thor and Balder beat one of their gods in a drinking competition.

She was extremely beautiful. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that I was dating the literal goddess of beauty my eyes would have shot out of my head like when Bugs Bunny or some other cartoon character sees a gorgeous woman.