Chapter 63

Author's Note;

The final battle, as you can see, is twice as long as any final battles I have done so far. This took a lot of hard work and adjusting and rewriting. I have been looking forward to this for so long. I love you all for the help and support. Thank you all. I love you all. I hope you like it. This is the second to last chapter before the Curse of the Triblood is over. Thank you all again. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading the comments and seeing your opinions. Hope you enjoy it. May the gods be with you.

Percy POV

Before anything, the monsters launched forward. The undead army, the army that was half of their own, rushed forward. All that could be heard before they met was chattering teeth and high-pitched screeches of the dead and the roars and bleats of the monsters.

The gods rushed forward, but the titans who followed Kronos came up and rushed forward and fought each one. Hades rushed to Kronos before I had the chance. I rushed in and slammed into a few monsters.

Monsters and undead clashed as a wall of bodies was between each other. It was like looking at an invisible line between the two armies. One side is trying to rip through and get through the wall of enemies' bodies. The fires were barely illuminating the fighting. It was dark. Too dark. I was scared for my campers every time I heard a whistling arrow, not knowing who fired it and not knowing who was going to die.

It was too cramped. This was already not a battle but rather a large chaotic mass of bodies and harm. It was anarchy-made flesh in the land of the gods. All that could be heard was the roaring, yelling, stomping, and clashing of swords and shields. This was not a battle. There was no strategy. Kronos knew he had the advantage; he knew we were on our final legs, and even with Hades, he knew he had us beat. This was just his glorious celebration of death and blood before he sat on his throne.

Monsters swarmed Adras from behind. He had cut down three of them, but they tackled him to the ground. I ran over and stabbed a few monsters in the back. I ripped one off of him before stabbing him in the throat. I helped Adras up and could see that something was coming.

"Drakon!" one of my campers roared.

"Get down!" another roared.

Without much another warning, a giant column of fire roared down from the skies, from a dark mass with wings. It was a loud roar of millions of flames throwing pointed down toward the ground. A wall of fire erupted and burnt down some of our dead armies. Loud bellowing screeches were the only signal that some of our forces burned. The fires brought new light into the dark night. The death of our force was used as fuel to bring new sight to those in the battle. Fiery, orange hue illuminated the blacked fighting.

The drakon turned around and began breathing another column of fire that attacked our forces once more. Every time the fires died, there was no light. There were only the wet winds and screaming deaths. But then, as soon as you thought the drakon was gone when the night was darkest, the fires returned from the drakon's mouth with more force than before. More of my side was killed, and the fires brought more light into the world.

"Knock!" Zoe roared. Her hunters and those children of Apollo on the few remaining celestial bronze walls knocked their arrows behind our initial assault. "Fire!"

Hundreds of arrows flew into the skies. Impossible to see. A drop was felt in my stomach. Not knowing if the winds and rains came into effect and moved the arrows off course. Maybe it would hit my campers. Maybe it would kill our own. An all too familiar sound of piercing flesh, grunting, and yelling happened. Monsters grunted as arrows slammed into their flesh and killed many. Some survived as arrows did not hit vital points but rather dropped them and injured them.