Prologue

(Please keep in mind because this is his first life, Percy will act a bit differently. Through the rest of the story he will be close to the cannon story. Also that this Prologue is long due to a lot of information needing to be put in for the foundation of the rest of the story. Thank you and please enjoy. )

Percy POV

Look, I never wanted to be cursed. I have been cursed for the last twenty thousand years with an endless curse of reincarnation, but I was not the only one cursed. My name is Percy Jackson and I am a demigod. To understand why I and the woman I loved have been cursed like this we have to go back to my first life, about a thousand lifetimes ago.

A long time ago when the world was new, Gaea, the primordial goddess of the earth convinced her son Kronos and his siblings to kill their father Ouranos, the primordial god of the heavens. They used a scythe to cut him up and throw his body parts into the Thalassa, the primordial goddess of the oceans.

Through the union of these two primordials and Ouranos's body parts, foam was made on the ocean surface, that was how I was born. I was no primordial. I was something different, I was mortal, the first mortal. I miss my old looks, my eyes as blue as the sky and my hair pale blonde.

But I wasn't the only thing that came at first, in my hands was the result of what Ouranos's body turned into. His body changed into a weapon like no other, the shapeshifting weapon, Olethros or other words Bane. Walking out it was in its spear form, it had a long golden shaft wrapped in an intricate black grip. The blade was over a foot long and sharper than any other blade. The entire spear was over six feet long.

I looked back into the water and saw that there was still foam in the ocean, I knew the foam that made me still had more than enough for another. I waited for the other person, not wanting to be alone. I hunted and found shelter through the time of waiting. I learned about the world around me and the weapon I had. I used it to hunt down food since apparently it was something, we mortals needed.

Olethros was Ouranos's final will in the physical world, his will personified. His rage at his fellow primordials and his children the titans. A single cut from it's blade could instantly kill an divine enemy, when thrown it never misses its target and will return to the hand of its owner when wanted but more interestingly, it could not be broken and held the power of the heavens itself over thunder and winds. Just looking upon it caused people to be fearful and run in terror.

I waited for over a year and then she came. The personification of beauty, love, desire, pleasure. She was like a Ouranos, she was primordial. I looked at her reflection in the unmoving water, her eyes and hair changing over and over, it didn't matter what she looked like but all I knew was that no one would look anywhere near as beautiful. When I looked at her face, she had strawberry blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. One thing that it took longer for me to notice was that she was over thirty feet tall. When she saw me, she shrunk down to my size.

"Um...h-hi," I finally said. Good job idiot. You could not think of anything better to say.

"Hello, Percy. I've been waiting to meet you," she said with a smile so filled with love that I couldn't think about anything but just that. I forgot who I was, my name, wait I do not have a name.

"Percy?" I asked.

"Yup! It's short for Perseus. I had to call you something after all you stayed here waiting for me this entire time. How do you like it? I think it's adorable!" she announced. "You didn't think I was unconscious when I was all foamy and everything, right? I was awake the entire time. We're ocean twinsies! I have to have your back since you were willing to wait,".