Chapter 57

Author's Note;

Hey guys! The story has just reached 100k reads! I will be so honest and say that I never expected to get this many reads before. I hoped for it but didn't expect it. Thank you guys so much, and I love you all! You guys are fantastic, and I can't thank you guys enough for helping support me through this journey. I know I've said this like a million times, but it being my first fanfic and being a success like this has been something special to me. Thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart.

Sorry for the late update; work has been a bit time-consuming; it kind of has to be if I'm getting paid, and taking away from them wanting to type more and update. Honestly, this is my first day off that I can appreciate since I have so many other things to do during my days off, and it was dedicated to typing and editing. Publishing almost every week, trying at least, and each chapter being around seven thousand words now, is not as easy as you all may think.

You guys are so unique, and I will be working on the other works that I am thinking of, and I might even make my Hero Academia fanfic eventually. I already made the cover for the Heros of Olympus book, and I will start writing the story about Percy being the child of Nyx after the last chapter of this book is out. I am settled in with the updates for the Heros of Olympus continuation. I'm going to start typing the next part in the series right after I finish the next couple of chapters of this book. Hopefully, the first two chapters are up and published sooner rather than later after this finishes.

Love you all so much. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you guys again so much for reaching 100K. I am honestly so happy. Thank you all hope you enjoy it.

Percy POV

We all retreated towards the Empire State. I told Athena's cabin to give an order to everyone to leave enough campers to hold their lines but to send in the injured towards the infirmary and several others to rest and eventually be switched out with those that stood to watch. When I got to the Empire State, we all made our way; everything was in chaos. Thalia walked away to be alone for the time being.

Campers were on stretches, some bleeding profusely, others bandaged and groaning. The children of Apollo that I left behind were working double time trying to heal everyone, but they were not even five of them and they were trying to heal dozens of injured. The moment I walked, in everyone noticed. My face was solemn, stoic, the face of a man who knew that this would happen and let it happen either way. I would feel shame and regret this, but now is not the time.

I pulled out Evolgia before throwing the coin in the center of the infirmary, and it floated to the top of the area. Slowly Evolgia began to glow golden in color, and a golden aura took over the infirmary. In seconds the wounds started to heal, the less severe ones. Three campers were missing arms, and Evolgia could not heal them as of yet but the other minor injuries were being healed rapidly.

"Worry about the ones with missing limbs. Reattach them, and Evoglia will heal the rest; injuries and fatigue would be gone within the hour," I told Will Solace. He nodded his head. He looked tired, disheveled, exhausted. He smiled when he got the help before he rushed in to do what he did best, save lives.

I walked towards the center of our camp, sat down on some rubble from a stray shot towards a skyscraper, and was sent it into our camp. I sat down with Olethros as a spear and leaned forward in thought.

"Percy!" Malcolm screamed, running towards me. He had notes, scrolls, and other blueprints in his hands. "Percy, thank the gods. I needed your and Annabeth's thoughts on these strategies. We might be able to change the battlefront on the Holland tunnel. Where's Annabeth?" he finally asked.