Chapter 1

Percy POV

My name is Percy Jackson, the twelve-year-old son of the multi-billionaire Sebastian Jackson and navy fleet Admiral Aurora Jackson. My older sister Alyssa is a famous actress that is now on break between movies. My older brother Brian is a singer that everyone goes gaga for. I have a younger sister and brother Sammy and Alex, another set of twins that just turned five a month ago that looks exactly like the first two. Sometimes I wish I had my own twin, what are the chances that the middle child has no twin when both his older and younger siblings do.

I will not say I had a hard childhood; I mean, I had an amazing one. I did not get everything I wanted since my mom wanted to make sure I "earned" everything. While my brothers and sisters did the richer, high life I always loved the sea. My mom would take me out to meet other officers and we would often go to the ocean. I felt some type of pull towards the ocean, my parents and older siblings seemed to notice it and smiled every time.

It was like whenever I was near the ocean, I was complete. My older siblings were smart, and my younger siblings were way too smart for their age. I was always closer to my dad than mom, it's not like I don't' love her, she's the best woman I know but I just somehow clicked better than my dad. My mom and I would get into little arguments, that now that I look back on were stupid.

It was like she knew me better even if I rarely listened to adults. It was not my fault. I'd like you to sit still while having ADHD and try to sit still to read when the words make you want to mentally throw up. But there was something weird, mom would often speak to us in Greek. She said it was because of her mom being Greek and wanting to make sure we understood it or whatever.

Mom did some things to make sure she could stay home more and help teach me herself. She was a bit of a drill sergeant which was not surprising considering her job. My pet, Vasilias was always around me and followed me even when my mom took all of us to events for the navy and when we had soirees because of dad's business.

There was this guy that worked for my parents, his name was Grover Underwood. He was scrawny, had a wispy beard coming in, acne, and was a cripple. He had been hired for...I do not know what, my mother had known him and given him a job. My dad originally was against allowing someone he did not know into the mansion but then mom whispered something into his ear and now here he was. Grover then mentioned this tutor named Mr.Burner to help me out with school since he specialized in students with ADHD and dyslexia. What were the chances of that?

Mr.Burner who has been my private tutor for the last few months mostly taught me Latin and history. Mr.Burner was middle-aged, with thinning long hair and a scruffy beard. He had this motorized wheelchair and a jacket that always smelled like a fresh brew of coffee. He was cool, cooler than most middle-aged guys at the very least.

Mr.Burner had found a way to get me and Grover on this field trip with a school called Yancy Academy to this natural Greek museum. Vasilias wanted to come, he whimpered and seemed to know something was wrong as if this day was going to be different. Alyssa saw me getting ready and took out her cellphone and took pictures to post them on her social media. She knew I hated the attention and only did it to bother me, she even made sure to put in the place I was going.

Ignoring her I went outside to find a limo; Grover was waiting inside the car. The sky was dark and gray, it had been so for a couple of days. The sea was a raging vortex, with horrible waves that caused many ships to flip over. The skies were so bad that airports limited how many planes were airborne. It was like the planet was angry with itself.

When I got in the limbo and we were driven to the museum and saw a school bus with the students from Yancy Academy. The moment I got out of the limbo I was swarmed by people and students. Part of me wanted to complain but knew that it would be a pain to get my ear chewed out by my family if I say something.