Chapter 50

Author's Note;

Hey everyone! How are you guys? This is the last chapter before the last book of the Curse of the tri-blood ends, and the new book series starts. Let me clarify, I am not stopping the series; it is just that the Percy Jackson books, all five are a lot, especially if I want to do everything justice. I will be making another series, a continuation, specifically for the Heroes of Olympus; like the cannon, it will start off after this final book, The Last Olympian, comes to an end.

I've had a lot of fun writing this, and I appreciate you guys. Comment down your thoughts on everything so far. Do you think I did the OC Elana justice and made a good character? Do you guys like the OCs I have made. I wanted them to feel like they could actually be a part of the cannon. If you guys have any more ideas for OCs, please comment down. I will see who I can add to make sure you guys feel a part of the journey here. Don't forget to vote! I love you guys and hope you enjoy the Battle of the Labyrinth; I know this book was on the longer side compared to the others I made. Stay safe, and thank you!

Percy POV

When I woke up, I was on Olympus. I rose from the marble flooring and looked around; the first thing I noticed was fourteen pairs of feet, one of them extremely well-manicured. Cough, Aphrodite Cough. They were all wearing Greek sandals, and part of me was too concerned to look up. I told myself that a Spartan is never scared as I forced myself to look up.

The Olympians were all staring at me. Even Hades and Hestia were there doing the same. They seemed so much more intimidating than before. So much more powerful. It was terrifying. I, the son of two primordials and the lover of another, breaker of the sky, killer of Kampe and other monsters, ruler of the Sea of Monsters, Wilder of Olethros, was terrified.

All the gods were wearing chitons, Ancient Greek clothing, dyed the colors that represented them best. Poseidon, sea green, Zeus electric blue, Hades, blacker than sin, Aphrodite an illustrious colposcope of magentas and slut red, it's a real color, look it up, you negative thinkers, get your heads out of the gutter. Hestia was wearing amber-red, Ares blood red, Artemis silver, Hephaestus a bronze goldish color, Hera had royal blue with hints of lavender, Athena was wearing gray, Apollo was wearing pure gold, Hermes a creamy off white, Demeter a rich green.

I hid my fear well, but four eyes stared at me more than others. They somehow knew I was working myself to a panic attack. I could hear them in my head, trying to calm me. The gods were so much more than they usually were; they were purest now, more so than any confrontation I have ever had. Poseidon, Athena, Apollo, and Aphrodite worked to make sure I didn't begin hyperventilating.

"Perseus Jackson," Zeus said in a commanding voice. It wasn't a loud bellow or roar, but the lightnings from the skies behind him exploded with life either way. All four gods trying to help me stared at Zeus, angry that his mere words were already undoing what they were trying to accomplish.

The auras of the gods were enough to make me feel too many emotions at once. Aphrodite made me fall in love with everything around me over and over again. Ares made me feel as though I wanted to butcher and kill everyone around me. Hermes made me want to steal, lie, and manipulate the people surrounding me. Athena made me feel like an idiot, that I should strive for learning, take all the knowledge in the world because I was an ignorant fool. Apollo made me feel safe, as if everything wrong with me was healing but that was not fully true due to me being burnt alive by his heat. Dionysus made me feel drunk, and like I was going insane. Every last one of the gods domains, all the Olympians and he two remaining children of Kronos, were hitting me in full. It was driving me insane and hurting me. I could barely even control my own thoughts. It was like I had multiple personalities, each trying to force me to do different things and the others trying to force their counterparts to stop.