5

Chap 5

You had long by now finished your soup and the empty bowl lay next to you as you sighed contently with your belly full and the comforting noise of rain from the outside world. You often found yourself glancing at Ranboo's way with peering curiosity. He had finished his soup as well and was hugging his knees to his chest as he looked around the cave, as if finding any little thing interesting. The fire which was not as bright as before barely lit up the cave, showing how Ranboo's mitch match eyes glowed in the dark illuminating his face in a soft glow. You could only awkwardly look away when he found your gaze and looked back at you. "Um, y/n...what about you. Your um family and friends? Not to seem rude, I was just curious as to why you live in this cave." Rolling over his question in your mind a small frown tugged at the corner of your lips. Before simply letting out a shrugging your shoulders after pondering it.

"⟟ ⎅⍜⋏⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⟒⟟⏁⊑⟒⍀. ⟟ ☊⏃⋏⏁ ⍀⟒⋔⟒⋔⏚⟒⍀ ⏃⋏⊬⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⏚⟒⎎⍜⍀⟒ ⟒⋏⎅⟟⋏☌ ⎍⌿ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ☊⏃⎐⟒. ⟟ ⎍⊑, ⍀⏃⟟⌇⟒⎅ ⋔⊬ ⌇⟒⌰⎎ ⊑⟒⍀⟒. ⊑⏃⎐⟒⋏'⏁ ⌰⟒⎎⏁..."

[I don't know either. I can't remember anything before ending up in this cave. I uh, raised myself here. Haven't left...]

His eyebrows were raised in surprise seeing it reminded him much of himself. You watched as he squinted at the ground a bit his nose scrunching slightly as his tail flicked, small purple particles sparking around him that's usually produced from endermans flew around before he ultimately seemed to give up on whatever he was doing. A small mix of a huff and a sigh came from him as he took off his crown and ran a hand through his hair. "Looks like we're in the same boat huh? How come you've never left the cave?" He looked at you,eyes filled with curiosity as they lit up brighter. Standing up you carelessly walked out of the cave and started climbing the mouth of it. Your tail helped you keep balance as you expertly grabbed onto the sharp edges and finally stood at the top. You heard the shuffling and tapping of feet as Ranboo tried to follow you but didn't go any farther after what you think was hearing the sizzle of water hitting his skin followed by a "Ow!". Looking up at the sky you looked at the clouds and turned around seeing even bigger ones still moving your way. Your brows furrowed looking at it. It'll be storming for quite a while...

Jumping down from the mouth of the cave and walking back into it you began taking off your boots and jacket again due to them being soaked now.

"⊬⍜⎍ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⏚⟒ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⏃ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒..⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟ ⌇⟒⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⌰⍜⎍⎅⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⌿⍀⟒⏁⏁⊬ ⏚⟟☌, ☊⍜⎐⟒⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⊑⍜⌰⟒⌇ ⌇☍⊬. ⟟ ⊑⍜⌿⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⋔⟟⋏⎅ ⊑⏃⎐⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⌰⍜⋏☌⟒⍀ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⋏⏁⟒⍀⎍⌿⏁⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏁⍀⏃⎐⟒⌰⌇. " You explained as you walked over to your small pile of stuff in the corner and pulled out your sleeping mat and dragged it over to where you previously sat and went back again looking deeper in the cave for something.

[You might be here for a while..from what i see the clouds are pretty big, covering the whole sky. I hope you don't mind having to stay longer and interrupting your travels. ]

Ranboo seemed to start mumbling to himself as you dug around before finding what you were looking for. It was another bed roll. Smiling upon the sight of your old bed roll you pulled it out and noticed Ranboo moved from his side of the cave and you began to pull out the roll setting it up. Seeing as he was more uh...special than the other enderman that normally visited you decided it'd probably be better if he had something better to sleep on than the hard floor. "⟟⏁'⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⋔⎍☊⊑ ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⎅⍜ ⊑⍜⌿⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⌇⏃⏁⟟⌇⎎⊬ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⋏⟒⟒⎅⌇ ⎎⍜⍀ ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿⟟⋏☌ ⍜⋏, ⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⍜⟟⋏⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏁⍜⍀⋔ ⟟⌇ ⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⏚⟒ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⍜⎐⟒⍀ ⋏⟟☌⊑⏁...⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒ ⌰⍜⋏☌⟒⍀?"

[It's not much but i do hope that this will satisfy your needs for sleeping on, at the point the storm is at you might be here overnight...maybe longer?]

You explained awkwardly scratching the nape of your neck. "Oh this is more than enough...thank you for allowing me here, and taking uhh care of the water thing, oh and giving me food" You watched him stutter over what he was saying as he fiddled with his hands trying to thank you. You smiled and nodded and went over to your mat and sat down on it wrapping your blanket over yourself. "⟟ ⊑⍜⌿⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇⋏'⏁ ⏁⍜⍜ ⋔⎍☊⊑ ⏁⍜ ⏃⌇☍ ⍜⎎ ⊬⍜⎍, ⏚⎍⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏃⟟⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍀⏃⎐⟒⌰ ⏃ ⌰⍜⏁ ⊬⟒⌇?"

[I hope this isn't too much to ask of you, but you said you travel a lot yes?]

He made that same face, squinting his eyes and scrunching his nose as he sat down on his own bed roll and hugged the blankets to himself. "Um, I think..so? I think I told you that..." He hummed, shaking his head as he began messing with his crown. You tilted his head at him. Does..he not remember what he told you? Noticing the confused look you gave him he looked to the side, his lighter half being tinted with a bit of pink which you could only assume was blush. "Right I uh...i have really bad memory issues, hence why i can't remember anything...sorry" You hummed nodding now having an understanding. That does seem to be a bit of an issue.

"⟟ ⍙⏃⌇ ⏃⌇☍⟟⋏☌ ⏚⟒☊⏃⎍⌇⟒ ⎍⌇⎍⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟⏁ ⍀⏃⟟⋏⌇, ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⏃⋏ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⌇⊑⟒⌰⏁⟒⍀...⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⏁⟒⌰⌰ ⋔⟒ ⌇⏁⍜⍀⟟⟒⌇ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏁⍀⏃⎐⟒⌰⌇...⏃⋏⎅ ⏃⌇ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⍜⋏⟒ ⍙⊑⍜ ⏁⍀⏃⎐⟒⌰⌇ ⍜⎎⏁⟒⋏...⟟⎅ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⍜ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⎍⏁⌇⟟⎅⟒ ⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅ ⟟⌇ ⌰⟟☍⟒." You explained fumbling over your words.

[I was asking because usually when it rains, enderman come here for shelter...and they tell me stories of there travels...and as someone who travels often...i'd really like to know what the outside world is like.]

His eyes widened processing what you said and remembered what you had said about never leaving the cave. "O-oh, yes...yeh sure i..uh..yes i can help you with that- i mean, tell you...what i can remember at least.." And so he began his stories of some of the travels he remembers. Despite hearing of somethings like these from enderman this...this was something new. You never got to hear it from humans...or somewhat humans. It was a completely different perspective than that of the enderman. You felt yourself brightly smiling as Tucker snuggled up to you as you heard of how he explained the fields of flowers, the rivers and lakes, the winter days, how he'd run from skeletons at night. 

------------------------------------------------------------

hahA i got this done anyways B) got more coming for you mates. I have found my motivation again