7

Chap 7

You had your back pack on with your valuables just in case. You looked up at Ranboo with a raised eyebrow. "⊬⍜⎍ ⍀⟒⏃⎅⊬ ⏁⍜ ☌⍜ ⋔⍀.⏚⍜⍜?"

[you ready to go Mr.Boo?]

You looked up at said man and he nodded, gripping the straps to his own book bag that you insisted he should take with him. The rain had stopped a bit ago after you finished your tower which got ruined by Tucker when he tried to jump up and get a pet. Speaking of the sall cat sat on the inside of your pack head poking out slightly. Ranboo nodded and peered out of the cave, eyes glowing in the darkness of it still. After one more mental check you took the first step out of the cave smiling at the feeling of sunlight on your skin . Inhaling the fresh dew air as you looked behind you at Ranboo, who slowly stepped out. He too made a happy sigh, his tail wagging as his ears perked up. You started your way down the mountain Ranboo following behind you. Eyeing the trees and nature you cleared your throat. "⏚⟒ ☊⏃⍀⟒⎎⎍⌰ ⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏁⟒⌿ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⍙⏃⏁⟒⍀ ⌿⎍⎅⎅⌰⟒⌇ ⟒⎐⟒⍀⊬⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒..."

[be careful where you step, there are water puddles everywhere...]

You pointed out to him to which he responded with a distressed hum. Hopping from rock to rock to see if you could balance on the way down you kept looking behind you to see if Ranboo was still following you. Along the trip you often heard a small wince when he would have a droplet of water touch him which would emit a grunt of discomfort from his throat. You nervously looked down in your hands which held an old black box which had dents and tears in it but it was the least you could do. Inside contained an item you decided you would give to Ranboo for himself.Smiling you held it closer.

Reaching the first landmark you waved at the pack of wolves who seemed to eye you a bit weirdly than normal. Maybe it was due to the fact you were accompanied this time, or had a small skip in your step. Maybe even because you had Tucker. Who knew, the ways of nature were always a mystery. Ranboo on the other hand un-easily inched past them. Did he not like them? It made you wonder if he remembered going into the cave and passing the wolves. It's anybody's guess. Descending farther down the mountain you began to press yourself against the wall of the mountain and stopped. "⟟⏁'⌇ ⏚⟒⌇⏁ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ☊⏃⍀⟒⎎⎍⌰ ⍀⟟☌⊑⏁ ⊑⟒⍀⟒, ⏁⊑⟒ ⍀⍜☊☍⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ☌⎍⟟⏁⟒ ⌇⌰⟟⌿⌿⟒⍀⊬ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⏃ ⌿⍀⟒⏁⏁⊬ ⏚⟟☌ ⎅⍀⍜⌿.."

[It's best to be careful right here, the rocks are quite slippery and it's a pretty big drop..]

[a/nFor the rest of this i'm writing in english because something is wrong with the font keyboard im using. The reader is still speaking in enderman. I'll inform you if they are not]

Ranboo himself peered over the drop and eyes widened when a few rocks lipped down and descended into the forest right below the mountain. Quickly leaning against the wall he gulped trying to calm his breath. "Yeah..heh...wouldn't want to fall down there..." He kept chuckling nervously. Nodding him, you continued slowly inching toward the safer part. Making sure Ranboo was okay every few steps. Giving you a reassuring nod in return you continued moving in concentration. One you got down to the safer part you sighed in relief. You guys only got away from just the most dangerous part. Looking up at the sky you hummed in thought. You guys would reach the bottom in about an hour or two before noon.

[smol time skip]

You sighed, wiping some of the sweat off of your upper brow as you took the first step onto the dark grassy plains of the forest. Foot crunching on the dead leaves on the floor you keeled over putting your hands on your knees as your tail hung low to the ground. Panting trying to keep your breath you silently thanked the trees for the shade it provided you from the sun that beat down on your skin. Looking over at Ranboo you saw he was in the same condition, leaning against the tree next to you also huffing. "That *huff*..that was a lot longer than i thought" You nodded in agreement putting down the box you were carrying gently and dug around in your bag. Fingers feeling around you hummed when your fingers grazed a small object and you pulled it out. Quickly uncapping the water canteen you were about to drink from it, before glancing at Ranboo. He's probably as tired and thirsty as you were. Could he even drink water?