6

Chap 6

Your eyes opened at the sound of movement. Groaning you peeled open your eyes open the blurred world coming into sight tinted red by the redness of your blind fold. Sitting up feeling the aches of protest in your back you looked around trying to figure out what was going on. That's when you noticed a familiar monochrome boy hissing a bit hunched over on the ground holding his hand hovering over his bed spread. You recalled what happened last night. You fell asleep while Ranboo talked about stories of his travels. Like multiple other nights. It's been at least four, and the rain hasn't stopped. You had to admit it was quite odd to you. Waking up with someone else in the cave. Being able to exchange stories and experiences with people. Getting to share your finds with someone. Ranboo wasn't as uptight as he was when you first met him. He talked more and didn't ball himself up so much anymore. Quickly looking over at the sound of movement Ranboo looked up and a small look came on his face. He looked embarrassed and a bit disappointed, sending an awkward smile. "My apologies I didn't mean to wake you up y/n...you may go back to sleep if you wish, i know it's early." A small what looked akin to a pout came on his face as he continued rolling up his bed spread. "⋏⍜ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏃⌿⍜⌰⍜☌⟟⋉⟒...⟟ ⍙⏃⌇ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿ ⌇⍜⍜⋏ ⏃⋏⊬⍙⏃⊬⌇. ⊑⍜⍙ ⎅⟟⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜?"

[No need to apologize...I was going to wake up soon anyways. How did you sleep Ranboo?]

You watched as he fumbled with the bedspread and started cleaning up your own space as he spoke. " I uh, i uh slept pretty good how about you?" You gave a thumbs up and stood up when you finished and looked up outside the cave and smiled. "⊑⟒⊬ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜. ⌰⍜⍜☍"

[Hey Ranboo. Look]

You commented as you began to march towards the opening of the cave. You heard the boy come over with an audible hum. You pointed to the sky showing that there was some sunlight streaming out of some of the clouds. The rain had softened to only a drizzle. "⍙⟒ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⏚⟒ ⏃⏚⌰⟒ ⏁⍜ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ☌⟒⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍜⎍⏁ ⍜⎎ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⎎⟒⍙ ⊑⍜⎍⍀⌇. ⟟ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⍙⏃⌰☍ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⍙⋏ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋏⏁⍀⏃⋏☊⟒ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⎍⋏⏁⏃⟟⋏ ⌇⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ☌⟒⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁. ⟟⏁'⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⟒⏃⌇⏁ ⟟ ☊⏃⋏ ⎅⍜ ⎎⍜⍀ ⋔⊬ ☌⎍⟒⌇⏁. ⏃⌰⌇⍜ ⏃⌇ ⏃ ⏁⍜☍⟒⋏ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⏃⋏☍⌇...⎎⍜⍀ ☍⟒⟒⌿⟟⋏☌ ⋔⟒ ☊⍜⋔⌿⏃⋏⊬ ⎍⌿ ⊑⟒⍀⟒. ⟟⏁'⌇ ⏚⟒⟒⋏ ⏃ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⌇⟟⋏☊⟒ ⟟'⎐⟒ ⊑⏃⎅ ⟟⋏⏁⟒⍀⏃☊⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃⋏⊬⍜⋏⟒ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬."

[We might be able to just about get you out of here within a few hours. I could walk you down to the entrance of the mountain so you don't get hurt. It's the least I can do for my guest. Also as a token of thanks...for keeping me company up here. It's been a while since i've really had interaction with anyone really.]

Ranboos' eyes widened in surprise. That was the most words he's ever heard you speak in one go. Before his eyes softened and he smiled. "I should be thanking you, especially since I came into your home without permission and you had to be stuck with me." He chuckled anxiously watching as some forms of daylight had begun to show. You walked back over to the fire and kindled it as it was dying out. The small smile you had left. It may have been a selfish thought but it's been bugging you. Over the past few days that Ranboo has been here and you both talked have been the best days of your life. Not that you were not grateful of them but it was a way better conversation to have than that of an enderman. You began to think about the days you spent with eachother

----------------------------------

[for this flash back yes you are still speaking in enderman i just dont feel like writing it rn]

"Is that your guitar?" He asked with a tilted head, eyes glowing at the musical piece in wonder. You looked over at the wooden material and nodded, picking it up and resting it on your leg. "I could um...play for you if you'd like. Ranboo who was sitting criss crossed on his bed spread, had Tucker laying in his lap, begun to shake his head enthusiastically as you played.

----

"Oh there are these beautiful flower fields that bloom every spring, some are pink, red, blue, yellow purple and...well...okay maybe not pink. I can't remember, but it was for sure very colorful and there were lots of bees! And sometimes you could see wolves and their pups running around and a nice breeze with pretty birds singing." He explained what he could remember about what he liked during his travels.

---

"I don't know, I still think mine is longer..." You were both comparing the sizes of your tails to each other. You let out a small snort and bubbled with a bit of laughter leaving Ranboo startled since he's never heard you laugh before. "Were comparing them right now Ranbo look my tail fur is longer!" He inspected it, squinting at it. "That doesn't count...we never mentioned that-"

---

"Oh then there's this cool thing I got from the forest. It's cool cause when you do this..." You had a golden heart shaped necklace in your hand slightly rusted. On the front had the words Kalon written in cursive. You flipped it to the back showing a small knob. Gently twisting it for a few seconds it paused, before playing a small melody and clicking open showing it was in fact a locket. There was nothing inside though. Ranboo looked in astonishment at it. "I ove the small song it plays..it's a little busted...but I hope one day someone can come up and be able to fix it for me." The ender boy looked at you with an unreadable look and nodded.

---

"Go fish.." You say placing down a card. Ranboo looked up, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Wait, I thought we were playing solitaire.." You paused and you both looked down at the pile of uno cards. "Wanna just build a tower instead?" You muttered realising you both cant play cards. "Yeah.."

---

Getting out of your trance you shook your head. You sighed realising your mistake. It might have been only a bit of time but you have gone to like Ranboo. But this was nothing new...they always leave and don't come back. "So...while we wait, what would you like to do in the mean time?" Looking up you saw Ranboo had sat across from you at the fire and wasn't so distanced like last time and there sat Tucker next to him affectionately rubbing up to him. Smiling, you pulled out a deck of cards from your small pile and sat next to him shuffling them. "⌇⍜⌰⟟⏁⏃⍀⟒?"

[Solitare?]

-------------------------------------------

whhhaattt??? another update in like an hour?? very pog