10

Chap 10

Okay i know i don't usually do this, and like but a/n's in the beginning but like omg. Didn't really expect the book to blow up like this. I wanna wholeheartedly say thank you. And me and my editor are very excited to start this journey with you all as you began your adventure with Ranboo. Like I said, I really appreciate it when you guys leave comments. It makes me happy to read through all of them and seeing you guy's reactions to certain things. Sorry if I keep over thanking you all but I can't help it. I also recommend other books I'm writing if you like this one ^^.
Again, me and my editor are very thankful and excited, so thanks again and enjoy the rest of this book!!

---------------------------------------------------

You were glad to be in Ranboo's company again as you walked side by side on the rugged path before you. You'd occasionally glance at Ranboo's multicolored, tall welcoming frame, just content being by his side. Not to mention the beautiful scenery you saw as you walked down the dirt path. You both simply allowed your feet to carry you, happy to be reunited.

As you walked alongside Ranboo, you realized how much of the outside world you really hadn't seen. You stared in awe at things as simple as new foliage and flowers, as Ranboo seemed to walk past them, indifferent. You strayed back a bit to pick a flower with a color you've never seen this vibrant, catching up to the enderman hybrid, twirling the small flower between your fingers.

"Enderman noises (So, did you have a place in mind?)" You said, eyes locked on the flower. He fidgeted with the sleeves of his shirt, looking ahead.

"Um..no. I just thought we would go somewhere until it felt...right. Like, when it clicks." You shrugged, handing the flower up to his face. "Sounds good to me." Ranboo delicately took the flower from your hand, his sharp claw-like hands gentle as it brushed against you. He held it close, admiring its vivid colors.

Continuing to walk forward you continued staring at all of the nature in awe. "The flower...the color suits you...makes your eyes stand out" Continuing your walk paying no mind to the surprised blushing hybrid who sputtered to try and respond. You paused your joyous steps and looked at one stick that was in the grass in awe. It was huge, going up to at least ranboos shoulder. Picking it up your tail wagged in amusement as you thought about it. 'This stick shall now be claimed by me and dubbed the "Mega Stick of Ender" . That's a lot to say though...so an abbreviation... MSE...perfect' you thought to yourself. You waved MSE around and then started using it as a walking stick with a satisfied smile crossing your lips.

"Mr- er- Ranboo...how do you know when it clicks? Like what does it feel like?" You turned to the monochrome boy as you continued messing with the stick, constantly brushing your hands over the bark and messing with the soft moss on it. A bit of dirt was there though it wasn't enough to get you dirty. Tilting your head curiously you awaited his answer with a pondering expression.

"Err, I guess a place where you feel at home. A place where you can be safe without being trapped," Ranboo stared blankly in the distance, spaced out as he thought. "Like how you were in the cave." You frowned a bit as you continued looking ahead. You don't think you've felt anything like that before. Slowing your walk so you walked next to him, you left a trace in the dirt.
"I don't recall feeling that...in the cave or anywhere to be honest...my guard was most up in the cave...kind of why I tied you up...sorry about that again..." You awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck with a sheepish smile making your way to your face.