Chapter 20-The dark kingdom/ Cassandra's betrayal

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters except the ones I created especially Courtney as she's based off myself basically.

𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

We are almost to the dark kingdom not knowing I would be betrayed by my best friend who is like an older sister to Courtney which i didn't know what is going on at home but i know maybe i can save my sister and Quirin . Eugene is acting weird i focus on the journey which we get there and dealing with who is actually his father i tried to grab the moon stone but i saw Cassandra took it. "Cass what are you doing'' i asked her which she smirked evilly. "fufilling my destiny what else" she said and started to change which im wondering why "why are you doing this Cass we're friends " I asked her which she looked at me "we aren't friends anymore Rapunzel as you been gone for most of Courtney's life she's been trapped in her room now she's trapped again and I'm going to save her like Varian wants and I'll be the older sister she's always wanted" she told me which Eugene tried to stop her then I did but she escaped.

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊's Pov,

I knew it was my destiny as I will save Courtney unlike Varian I'll make sure of it not knowing what will happen as she's basically one with the moon stone not just Rapunzel. I look at the picture of us and i tear up. "soon you'll be free and back with Varian I promise you as he has your hair pin but I have something more precious and that is your locket of you with your parents given to you on your 12th birthday." I said then I went to go try to save her.

-end of chapter-

I hope you enjoyed it as I made it my own as well don't be mad with me I worked hard on it so until next chapter.

-Courtney