Chapter8- the Expo part 2

My POV,

I was thinking as I create ribbons for everyone which the first place one is for my boyfriend obviously as I know he's a great inventor no matter what anyone says or thinks which I haven't seen him since what happened I know what Cassandra will do and hey him to earn her approval even if I know she kinda does already. I'm excited to see him hopefully he'll ask me to be his assistant as I will always support him as I love when he does Alchemy he's truly amazing.

Cassandra's POV,

Everything is almost done thank goodness thanks to Varian which I can see why Courtney likes him he's very smart especially when it comes to his alchemy and science which I know what she's up to and she's very creative indeed which i'm just protective of the younger princess especially and he probably knows that.

~Time Skip to expo~

It's time for the expo and I'm to help protect the scientist and when it's time for Varian to present his invention i saw it was named after me which it's obvious to get my approval which he wouldn't do this unless for that reason and Courtney knows it which it didn't go as well and I see them having time together where he gives her something like I was given but way more of course.

My POV,

I feel bad my boyfriend didn't win but I go sit by him and has the ribbon for him which even if he didn't win he still won something as I wanted to cheer him up. "Hey are you ok what happened you named the element after Cassandra which I know why." I said and he sighed "ya I just wanted to impress you especially and ya I want her to like me and approve of us together" he said and had something and I see "is that my own element it's beautiful" I said and he smiled "ya I call it Courtneyium which like I named the machine after Ruddiger" he said. I smiled and saw his machine was causing problems and I had a bad feeling about that scientist was no good but I gave him his first place ribbon I made for him and then we have our first kiss which sparks fly  and it's perfect indeed.

~End of chapter~

I hope you enjoyed this if you have any ideas let me know I know it's not exactly like the show but I made it my own for a reason so until next chapter.

-Courtney