Chapter 24-rescuing Varian and seeing Cassandra again part 2

My POV,

I'm on my way with everyone to save my boyfriend from Cassandra which I'm not looking forward to seeing her as she's changed and what we had is gone I know that. I look at Rapunzel and she looked at me too. "Hey everything will be ok trust me sis" she said which I nodded but still nervous to see her. We get there and I gasp seeing Varian trapped in a cage of some sort. "Oh my god we need to save him now" I said running trying to get to him but I was pulled back by Rapunzel's boyfriend"Courtney wait it could be a trap to lure you and your sister to him by Cassandra" Eugene said and I sighed then looked at him. "If it is a trap at least I get to see her again even if she's now evil she did take my boyfriend I'd do anything for him I know you'd do the same for my sister if you were in my position Eugene." He sighed knowing I'm right and we go in which I see him and Lance are trapped with Varian now and I run to him. "Oh my god Vari are you ok did she hurt you at all she'll pay for kidnapping you." I said and he looked at me. "Not really I'm ok other then trapped in this cage she made for me." He said which I hear her voice. " well I see you're free I'm glad about that no hard feelings Courts about everything." She said which I saw she looks different but I know I have most of the moon stone. "Are you serious Cassandra you kidnapped my boyfriend just to unlock the power which I'm more powerful than you as I'm the moon stone technically you and Rapunzel only have a bit of its power." I said which she sighed. "I didn't want to do this but lets test your power then little princess" she said which I used my power but so did she they collided and it knocked us both back which i black out.

Cassandra's POV,

I get up seeing she's unconscious which I gasp hearing her heart beating barely and I hold her close to me. "No no no please stay alive for everyone's sake especially mine" I said tearing up then saw Varian who ran to her. "What did you do Cassandra?!" He said which he got upset trying to get her away from me holding her close. "Varian it was an accident I didn't mean to honestly." I told him which he held her close to his chest which she wakes up and smiles at him then he helped her sit up. I see Rapunzel and I growl at her but I stop seeing fear in her sister's eyes. "Go all of you now before I change my mind." I said and they left which they leave with Courtney in Varian's arms I hope she'll survive she's a fighter.

~end of chapter~

I hope you enjoyed it so sorry it's been awhile I've been busy with going to my day program and everything I'll try to finish this soon so until then.

-Courtney