Chapter 12-Snow day Part 1

My POV,

I'm worried about Varian as he's trying to stop the black rocks and everything which I can't be there for him physically right now as I'm sick with a cold because of the weather I didn't know what would actually happen to me or Quirin at all. What I also didn't know is what my boyfriend will do once I'm especially encased in the amber but I would never give up on Varian ever.

Varian's POV,

I am still trying to find a way to save not just old Corona but make sure my princess and her kingdom is safe too. I know her hair is connected to the rocks more than Rapunzel but  I need to find a way without hurting her especially after my father lied to the king and everything. I hope Courtney is ok as she's gotten sick with a cold and it happened before the storm like she knew it would happen my poor princess but she'll be better soon. I then snapped out of it when I caused an explosion not that big but my dad most likely herd it and we fought which now he's in a amber substance now I'm off to get help from either her sister or my princess herself even if she's sick I know she'll help me no matter what.

Rapunzel's POV,

I am trying to help my kingdoms when I herd Varian which I tried talking to him but I can't leave especially when I have to take of not only the kingdom but my dear sister "Varian I'm sorry I can't I have to help my kingdom alone as you know Courtney is sick right now I'm trying my best to make sure she's taken care of as well if she wasn't sick then I'd get her to help you" I told him and he looked at me. "No you promised me if you aren't going to help me then I'll just go see my princess I'm sure she'd love to see me" He said but I stopped him as she's getting worse. "Not a good idea you wouldn't want to get sick too." I told him and he tried to get past me and the guards took him away. "Rapunzel you promised me but I haven't lost hope yet." He said as they do so. "Don't hurt him please." I told them which I hear Courtney which she's in her yellow pyjamas and luckily she has a robe on over top and Cassandra holds her back for her own good which I feel awful but the kingdom and my sister's health comes first.

Varian's POV,

I hear and see my princess in her robe over her pjs which she looks very sick but I still know she's fighting her way to me but Cassandra blocked her from reaching me. "Vari what's going on?" She asked which she doesn't sound good and the older girl looked at me then my princess. "Courts you should get back to bed you're really sick you can be with your boyfriend when you're better." She said which my princess sighed which i understand if she can't but I know she'll do anything for me as I'd do the same for her. "Princess I know you want to help but you can't when your sick even if you have good intentions it's a reason why I love you." I said which I'm then thrown into the snow away from my princess which I return to my home seeing my dad completely in the substance and I'm upset I was too late and Rapunzel broke her promise but i know my princess would never betray me she's just too sick when she's better then I know she'll come help me.I didn't know she'd be in the same fate as my dad which she'd never give up on me so I will never give up on her either.

-End of chapter-

I hoped you liked it I know it's not exactly how it was on the show but it's my own version which the next chapter is the rest which I hope it will be enjoyable for you all as I truly work hard with my stories I have a gravity falls love story which I make my stories my own with some ideas from the shows otherwise I make it my own as it focuses on the relationship and everyone around them not just about the show in general it's different than others so until next chapter.

-Courtney