Chapter 23- rescuing Varian and seeing Cassandra again part 1

My POV,

I'm happy to be free from the amber like substance as being away from my family especially Varian it was hard for me as well but my sister saved us both so I'm grateful for her which I think about Cassie I knew I was special as I'm the miracle child after what happened with my older sister especially. I'm going on a picnic with Varian today not knowing I'd actually see her again. I'm waiting which I see Rapunzel with Eugene. "Courtney we have a problem Cassandra took Varian we need to go" she said which I gasp needing to save my boyfriend I'm not losing him not again. "Lets go save my alchemist then don't worry Vari I'm coming." I said knowing I'd have to see Cassie again but I know she's still in there waiting to be free.

Cassandra's POV,

I had a feeling she's free from the substance which I use a truth potion on him and put it in mouth as he sleeps with it open maybe I can find out if she's actually free or not not just what I need to know luring her and mainly Rapunzel here. "Time to wake up you need to answers some questions" I said which he looked at me. "I'm not telling you anything like that I have had my princess's hairbrush since a year ago" he said then gasped and covered his mouth. "Ahh the truth serum is working tell me what I need to know about the spell and if Courtney is actually freed." I said which he told me the spell and didn't know he knew another one for the sun one. We argue back and forth which I destroyed the mural of rapunzel but when hers of Courtney broke I tried to fix it.

Varian's POV,

Oh no I have to warn them that Cassandra is waiting for them especially Rapunzel knowing that she'd never hurt my princess but I can't take any chances as I'm trapped in a cage I was supposed to be on a picnic with her right now but I'm trapped in a cage knowing we'll see each other again since she was freed but I know she can use the power as she is the moonstone mostly more than Cassandra and Rapunzel combined that's how she was able to free herself from her prison she'll save me I know it.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

I hope you enjoyed the chapter this is two parts for a reason as it's going to emotional not only for Courtney but Cassandra as well because the relationship they have for each other so until next chapter vote and if you have any ideas or suggestions on future stories let me know in the comments.

-Courtney