Chapter 15-Getting the Flower

Disclaimer I don't own the characters except a few that I created especially Courtney as the rest is own by Disney. Warning there will be abit of swearing in it because of how Varian is feeling since he took that potion.

Varian's POV,

I have a plan to use Rapunzel to get the flower which I hope it works which if not I won't see my princess or dad ever again especially when that bitch took her from me but I can't do anything yet damn you Melissa I'll get my revenge. Now time to work on the plan and make sure I get it to save them before it's too late. Melissa better return her soon or I'll find her myself and save my princess without breaking my promise.I know I have to act nice to her pretend it's for Corona but I'll actually using it to save the two people that I love.

TimeSkip

I get to New Corona acting all innocent of course then I'll reveal to the older princess my real plan. I then see her and I start acting. "Oh Rapunzel thank god I found you I need your help with something important as you know what happened." I said begging her with puppy dog eyes. She looked at me and sighed. "Lets go inside the castle and talk privately." She said and we go inside the castle to her room which I see my princess's next to hers which I will get her back no matter what it takes first deal with getting the flower and then with Melissa. She closes the door after and then looks at me. "Varian I know it's hard but what can I do to help?" She asked which I looked at her. "Look Rapunzel I need a few petals off that flower it could help save them especially Courtney please it must be here somewhere." I said to her which I'll actually use the whole flower instead as it's to help not only her but my dad too. She looked at me. "Even if it was here I'm sure it's guarded ordered by our father." She said as I try to stay calm because I can't blow this. "Come on please it's there a way to get it somehow my princess and my dad are counting on us." I said begging her which isn't acting in a way. "Fine for them and Corona there's a secret passage we can take but we have to be quick." She said and I'm excited. "Right Corona as well which lets go now we don't have time to waste." I said hoping it's actually there. She nods and we go down the tunnel I'm almost there.

Rapunzel's POV,

We get to the flower which there's no guards right now and I see Varian smirking and see that emotion switching potion from before in his bag as he gets more than a few petals. "Varian I thought it was only going to be a few petals not the whole flower which why do you have this it's very dangerous." I said then asked him concerned and then I saw him a smirk and laugh not like himself. "Oh Rapunzel don't you get it I used you as I only care about saving my father and your sister what has Corona done for me and her especially I will show everyone I can do something right as you broke your promise but Courtney would never so I'd never give up on her." he said then used of of this gadgets then is gone running away which Eugene comforts me later. "Hey how are you doing blondie?" He asked me which I sighed looking out the window. "I'll be ok I can't believe he used me for that flower I hope to find a way to save my sister and Quirin I feel bad as it was my fault. "I said looking at him. "Rapunzel I understand you're upset but during that time you had not only the kingdom but your sister to take care of as she's still a young girl I don't think that's the end of him." He said then I nodded.

Varian's POV,

*Swearing warning*

I try using a few petals which I see abit of magic still left which I sense Melissa it's about time. "About time Bitch you know how long you made me impatient now what do you want exactly and I will do it after you put my princess back." I told her putting my mask up before she spoke. "Easy alchemist you'll get your princess lets discuss it first before I bring here back just be patient a little longer." She told me and I got up looking at her. "IVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT YOU WITCH SO WHAT DO YOU WANT SO I CAN GET MY PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND BACK!" I yelled at her then I calmed down. She then sighed. "Ok chill so the thing is I need something's for a potion im working and it has to be by tomorrow." She said and i made my hand into a fist slamming it on the table. "What do you need exactly?" I asked her and she told her so I gave them to her having exactly what she has and I got my princess back which I try it the amber substance she's in and it worked a tiny bit I know it didn't help my dad but I know it rapunzel's hair I need to help me out I know the perfect plan on the whole kingdom soon I'll been together with my girlfriend. "Soon hopefully my princess we'll be back together." I said then kissed the top of her head and it melted to that point.

End of chapter

I hoped you guys liked it as it's my own version of it in a way which Melissa is gone for now but eventually will be forever if you have ideas or suggestions on future chapter or story ideas let me know in the comments until then.

-Courtney