Chapter 21- Varian escaping and the deal

Varian's Pov,

I herd some people escaping and they stopped at me which I escape with them and I want them to forget what i did which I saw Melissa and I growled but saw a group of people and I'm concerned what they want with me then I thought of my princess and dad I will find a way to save them which I have a plan to use  truth spell then will use a memory loss spell so no one would remember what I did to them. Melissa approached me smirking. "Varian you're the person we need to make Corona pay we both can do alchemy that's no lie we can both do this then you'll no longer be feared by anyone and also save your dad and princess" she said which I looked at her then them. "Ok I'm in lets get to work but no one gets hurt or I'm out." I said which they nodded but what I didn't know that they'd lie to me and Melissa especially. 

Melissa's POV,  (surprise)

I go with Varian to his lab to get started which I didn't know they'd lie to us especially me and i used my alchemy to save them all even him so they should be thanking me for freeing them. I look at Varian which I noticed he had new goggles which must be from his girlfriend I feel bad for him but he doesn't need my sympathy right now so i focus on helping him with what we needed to do and they're pleased. I saw Varian do what he has to do which it's going to plan soon the new kingdom will be ours. I watch and goes with him as the king and queen will forget everything even why they're together in the first place. I knew it wouldn't be long before the older princess and her friends come back to Corona we'll be waiting especially Varian for them to arrive.

-end of chapter-

I hope enjoyed it as I made it my own when Varian is broken out and everything I worked hard on it if you have any ideas or suggestions on future chapters let me know so until the next chapter.

-Courtney