Chapter 5- mystery with the black rocks

Varian's POV

I was in my lab after I spent an amazing evening with Courtney man she's truly amazing we have so much in common when I see the black rocks appearing not knowing what is going on but I did notice blacks streaks in her brown hair like my blue one maybe they're connected as Rapunzel got her blonde hair back I'll try to help the girl I love which yes I love the younger princess don't judge me I'm old enough to have a girlfriend which I have to run tests on their hair to help them out especially Courtney of course. I didn't know that I'd be losing my dad and her especially to the amber rocks which later my princess and Rapunzel are coming to get their hair tested. We've been seeing each other for abit now and oh if i ever lost her I wouldn't know what to do with myself as she's everything to me.

Your POV

I'm excited to see Varian later which Rapunzel teases me about as only she knows besides Cassie as I tell her everything which what I don't know is she would betray Rapunzel but she'd never hurt me as we're like sisters we truly understand each other if she did betray my older sister I wouldn't be surprised to be honest as she finds me and Varian adorable together. When I think about what she's done for me I owe her so much.

~Flashback~

I saw Cassandra upset she has to be in waiting for Rapunzel but I comfort her "come on Cassie she's not so bad as she's been in a tower for most of her life I finally get to know my older sister and we can all bond please try for me" I said then used my puppy eyes on her and she sighed.

"Fine I'll do it for you Court but you owe me for this again you know what the price is" Cassandra said which I nodded.

"Yep I know I'll talk to my dad about a position more suited for you again I promise you know I keep my promises" I told her and we hug

~end of flashback~

I look at my older sister and knows it's almost time to go which I'm excited to see my boyfriend of course. She then looked at me "were you thinking about your alchemist?" She asked teasing him and I blushed. "Not only that but when you became best friends with Cassie it took awhile but it happened as she's very stubborn but it turned out well"I said and she smiled and we hugged then headed out to see him.

End of chapter

I know it's not so long but I thought of Rapunzel,Courtney and Cass going to see Varian for the next chapter which Cassandra only lets Courtney call her Cassie as they're close like that. I hope you enjoyed it as I love writing this. You see a future chapter and this makes sense when it comes to varian as we all know how he is oh he such an adorable cinnamon roll. Until next time.

-Courtney