Chapter 1-getting to know Rapunzel

My POV

I go to see Rapunzel with my parents of course they are protective as I could be taken like my sister did,I get there and she's shocked in a good way hopefully as I can see that her hair is brown like the rest of us and our mothers and myself's eyes which it must have been bad if she had to cut her hair but at least she's home and I can get to know her better.

Rapunzel's pov

I saw her which I'm shocked mother was able to give birth to my sibling as I notice right now she looks like my mother and I well myself right now which my hair was blonde before luckily my boyfriend cut it to save me which hopefully I can get to know my younger sister better as I've haven't been out of that tower in 18 years that more than she's been alive I got a lot sister bonding making up to do. I then herd my father call out to a girl my age which she's apparently my sister's lady in waiting which she's to be mine too as I'm to be queen but I must learn about the kingdom first then my coronation of course. "Rapzunzel this is Cassandra she's your new lady in waiting as well and i see you're not upset about your little sister it was a surprise to us too but she's alot like you as we herd" our father said with our mother looking at him I look and them both wondering if they'll even introduce us as mother Gothel wouldn't let me go for those 18 years. "May we introduce to you your younger sister Courtney she's 15 and loves to be creative we don't want to risk anything happening to her like with you" our mother told me which Courtney hugged me and I hugged back happily not knowing a certain scientist is watching the younger girl making sure he's not caught.

End of chapter

I hope you liked it I did my own version of how everything happened as it's my story if you have any ideas or suggestions then let me know I know it doesn't have Varian but it will in the next two chapters so until then.

-Courtney