Chapter 3-finally meeting and getting to know each other

My POV

I was heading to meet Varian hoping he meets me there but Cassandra stops me as I see her and Rapunzel sneaking out I went with them luckily it wasn't time yet I'll make it to him after hopefully everything will be fine"wait I'm coming too as i want to get to know my big sister please" I said and she sighed "fine let's go which we'll make it before sunset" Cassandra said knowing I officially want to meet Varian.

I then head with them and sees the black rocks which we both touch them and Rapunzel has her blonde hair back and I have black running through my hair not knowing why so then I head to him.

Varian's POV

I saw it's almost time and I head over hoping she shows up which I get there and I don't see her yet then I do after a few minutes which something about her is different her hair has black streaks in it and she sees me and smiles. "I'm so sorry I was out with my older sister and our lady in waiting" she said politely ad I went closer to her which I hold her hand feeling sparks between us knowing she does too a few get to know each other better man I already love this girl.

End of chapter

I hope you like it if anyone has any ideas let me know as I'm very interested for future chapters as I run out of ideas might as well add to my stories and if you have any ideas for any other stories let me know as quarantine is giving me a lot of time to do this.

-Courtney xoxo