Chapter 26-Varian and Cassandra battle part one

Varian's POV,

I was preparing for battle as no way will I let my girlfriend lose me to Cassandra she's not the same as when I first met her she's gotten crazy with power which is what my princess is basically like me apparently. I won't give her up ever which Melissa noticed Cassandra which they're around the same age I don't know why she flirted with me honestly but perhaps they'd be open to it hopefully as Cassandra is bisexual or so I was told by my loving princess. I see Courtney who doesn't know what I'm about to do exactly and gave me her locket I gave her for good luck. "Varian please be careful she's not the same as before I'm afraid she's gone down a path she can't come back from" she said afraid of me getting hurt or worse this time which I sigh and we quickly kiss which that's all before resting my forehead against hers. "I know my princess don't worry everything will be ok I have a plan actually that won't end in violence I promise you I'll come back safely." I told her and she nodded then I saw Eugene coming over to me "be safe kid we wouldn't want anything to happen to you especially Courtney and your dad lets hope you have a plan as she's not one to reason especially now the one that Cassandra seems to care about most is your princess" he said which I nodded not knowing Melissa would get in the middle and be hurt that's the last thing they would want which that ended up being the case which now it's the tragic what will happen now.

-End of chapter-

I hope you guys enjoyed it as soon it will be over and I'll do a new story which I've been obsessed with Adam from Hazbin hotel I love the show amazing so why not do my own fanfiction about it. If you have any ideas or anything let me know so until then.

-Courtney