Chapter 16-the battle part 1

Varian's POV,

I know what I have to do they'll pay especially Rapunzel it's the only way to save them especially my princess I won't rest until they are free. I get everything ready which Ruddiger looks at me and I have the serum ready and he's scared. "Sorry buddy this is for Courtney and dad you'll understand."I said then put some on him making him grow into like a monster time to crash the party.

Rapunzel's POV,

It's our mom's birthday which I feel bad Courtney isn't here and trapped by that substance I overhear my parents talking about it. "Oh Arianna it doesn't feel the same without Courtney maybe we should go check on her at Quirin's place she's mostly be there. "my dad which she sighed. "Oh Fredrick I'm sure she's fine." She said which I walk away quietly which I see Eugene looking at me. "You ok blondie is it about Courtney?" He asked and I sighed. "I feel bad she's not here celebrating with us I know Varian is upset and alone right now as it's not just her trapped his dad as well."I said which he holds my hands. "Look I know I haven't known Courtney long either but I believe she'd want you not to worry and enjoy the day." He said and we kissed quickly. "Thanks Eugene I appreciate it." I said but then herd something and it was a monster but I realised who it was Ruddigar Varian's pet raccoon. He's causing chaos not knowing what will happen exactly. Which I see someone leave with my mom unconscious most likely Varian.

Varian's POV,

I get back with the Queen and I chain her up as bait for Rapunzel of course making sure she can't escape knowing it will be my revenge but what I didn't know is that I'd fail. I soon see a potion Melissa left me which I will if this fails then saw her waking up. "Good you're awake your highness I'm sorry I have to do this but you all wronged me." I said which I pulled the sheets off and she gasped especially seeing my princess. "Varian I'm so sorry truly if only I knew." She said tears falling while I sighed. "I know you feel bad you didn't know how bad it was getting and they suffered the consequences but I will free them both." I told her then started to get ready but I wouldn't listen to her. I finished now to wait I hope my princess forgives me.

End of chapter

I hope you enjoyed it which this is two parts as it will be long and also my own of course. I'm trying to make it similar to the actual show but my own as well so if you have suggestions or ideas on future chapters or story ideas let me know until next time.

-Courtney