2. Hell

Next day Seungmin was woken up by sunlight hitting his adorable puppy face. He was still lying in his bed thinking everything happened yesterday. He checked the time and got up from the bed to get ready for school. He remembered he had his checkup today. He sighed, he hated visiting hospital which he called a hell. He brushed his teeth, took a quick shower and wore his uniform. He took his belongings but he left guitar today and went to eat breakfast. He greeted everyone a good morning and started eating.

"Seungmin you remember today's appointment right?". Seungmin's mother asked as she sat in front of Seungmin.

"Yes mom I remember." He replied

"Then as usual I'll pick you up after school and then from there we will go to the hospital . Is that ok Seungmin?" Changbin asked him.

"Ok hyung. Ugh I have to skip my singing practice today as well. " Seungmin said as he sighed at the thought of skipping practice which he hated the most.

"Don't worry son it's just today and I know without even practicing everyday you can sing well not just well but very well." Seungmin's father tried to cheer this poor boy's mood. And he succeeded.

He smiled and got up. He headed out and went to school.

(Time skip to school)

He entered and Jeongin hugged him. They do this everyday.
"Hello Seungmin! "

"Hey Jeongin", Seungmin simply replied obviously hating the fact to go for a checkup.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jeongin asked as they broke the hug.

"Try to guess. "

"Oh you don't have your guitar with you today so that means...you are going to have a check up right?"

"Hundred points to your guess Innie. You are right I'm visiting that hell today too. Ahhh I don't know when I'll get away from that place." Seungmin whined as they started walking towards their classroom.

"It's ok Seungmo just few more days then-"

"Then I'll die you are right." Seungmin completed the sentence only to get flicked on his forehead.

"Yahh Yang Jeongin what are you doing?!" Seungmin winced in pain.

"Zero points and a flick for wrong answer. Next time I'll hit you with a broom if you say that again."

"Ahh sorry sorry". Seungmin laughed but Jeongin was disappointed with Seungmin's thoughts of dying.

"You always say that Seungmo but you never stopped your this habit of talking about dying." Jeongin pouted which Seungmin thought it was cute he slightly piched the younger cheeks and muttered one more 'sorry'.

"I was going to say that just few more days then you will have your surgery and you'll be fine."

"Who knows-"

"Shut up Seungmin or else I'll really kill you, I am very serious."

"Ahh alright." Seungmin gave up

"By the way can I join you today? I'll go to hospital with you". Jeongin asked.

"Changbin hyung is taking me there but if its fine then you can join too". Seungmin replied smilingly.

"Ok then I'll message mom that I'll be with you so that my parents won't be worried." Jeongin did as he say.

As they entered the class as a ritual or out of habit everyone including Hyunjin made fun of Seungmin today too. Seungmin looked at Hyunjin and smiled just to get disgusting looks by others and sat in his seat . Everyone in the school knows that whenever Seungmin went to school without taking his guitar with him, he had a hospital visit and for them it was like a very interesting topic to talk about and make fun of him the whole day.

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Seungmin and others stared packing their bags. Seungmin checked his phone as he got a message from Changbin saying he was waiting out of the school gate.

"Jeongin, hyung is here let's go." Seungmin said and Jeongin nooded.

"Oh your hyung is here to pick you up today too you're surely a weak baby."

"Stop talking about yourself Felix." Jeongin spoke.

"Well I don't need anyone pick me up from school so what are you talking about?!" Felix almost yelled.

"Well I was talking about the weak baby part, now shut it!"

"Whatever it is but our dear Kim Seungmin is on his way to his favourite place!" Soobin interrupted Jeongin and Felix's small fight looking.

"He's meant for that place Soobin." Minji said and all of them started mocking Seungmin for the nth time today.

"And you are meant for a place called hell. I hope you rot there in your afterlife. Let's go Seungmin." Jeongin held his hand and went out of the classroom leaving the other dumbfounded. A savage baby indeed.

As they got out of the gates, "Changbin Hyung!" Jeongin screamed when he saw Changbin. The older smiled at this cute little fox.

"Hey dolphin Jeonginnie, are you coming with us?" Changbin ruffled his hair while giggling at Jeongin's cuteness.

"Yes hyung," he replied and they got inside the car. Seungmin sat at the passenger seat and Jeongin at the back seat. During the drive Seungmin was anxious.

"Hey champ what's wrong?" asked Changbin.

"What else hyung I am nervous. I don't want to go there." Seungmin said.

"It's ok Seungmo you will be fine trust me." Jeongin tried to calm Seungmin down.

"Yes it's ok we are there with you." Changbin joined in Jeongin's 'calming seungmo' operation.

"What if they ask me to get the surgery now like right now?!" he was panicking.

"Kim Seungmin calm down nothing will happen, don't overthink". Changbin said worry in his voice.

"Just rest for a while or listen to your favourite Day6 song till we reach there." Jeongin suggested.

"Okay." Seungmin smiled sadly and put his earphones and started playing Day6 playlist and also sung few songs to which the other two smiled.

______________________________________

Hello readers, chapter 2 is here. This is not that interesting and long but I hope you enjoyed it 😅
Thank you!!