13. Heartbreak

Hyunjin turned around and Eunha was forced to do so when Minho said, "Stop hiding your face girl, I know you."

"What do you mean?"

"You are- oh Hyunjin right? Her boyfriend?" Hyunjin nodded.

"Hyunjin, let's go." Eunha held his hand ready to leave.

"Well I'll be straight forward. She's cheating on you!" Hyunjin stopped abruptly and turned around once again.

"And? this boy told you right?" He said looking at Seungmin.

"Not really. I saw her with another guy. They were sitting right there." Minho pointed at the place where she was sitting on that day.

"I don't believe you." Hyunjin said.

"I know you won't. Can we check the cameras then?"

"Hyunjin, you trust me right?" Eunha said innocently to which Hyunjin nodded.

"Tsk, too bad then." Jisung chuckled as he joined them. "I saw you kissing there."

"Yaah stop it!!!" Eunha screamed on top of her voice. "I told you it wasn't me!! You better check your eyes!!!"

"You better check your brain!!" This time it was Minho. "Seungmin you are right, she's really lack brain cells."

"Wha-"

"Then tell me why didn't you come again after the day you saw Seungmin here? Dumb you are a regular customer here !!" Jisung smirked.

"See, I was not here okay? And I am not cheating Hyunjin!"

"Then why were you hesitating when we decided to come here??" Seungmin asked.

"Seungmin stop it!!!" Hyunjin had enough of it. "You know? I am tired now!! I told you before that this is our personal matter!! Don't interfere!!"

"Yaaah, don't yell at him!! He just don't want you to get hurt at the end!" Jisung said.

"I don't care if she is cheating or not! And if she did, even after we broke up, this boy have no chance with me!!"

"Aren't you crossing the line?" Minho politely asked.

"No, I am not. Changbin hyung asked me not to get mad at him, he's having a surgery soon. I tried, I tried not to get annoyed . I know Changbin hyung cares for him and so the day he fainted, I caught him. But, I guess this boy took that in another way. No Seungmin I didn't do that because I felt something for you, I did because I pity you!!!"

"Hyunjin stop it!!!"

"N-No Minho hyung let him say. I really wants a reason to hate him and now that he is giving me, don't stop him." Seungmin was on verge of crying.

"Yes, hate me Seungmin. It's the best for you rather than wait for me. I will never be yours. I can never love you. I am tired rejecting you. Everyday you smile looking at me, everyday you do something stupid to get my attention, everyday you try to embarrass yourself and me too. I thought after rejecting you, you won't come again to me but you, don't you have any self respect? Few days before too I punched you because of the same reason and today you are bringing that topic again? I just want you to be out of my business, out of my life. Why are you trying to prove that Eunha is not a right person for me? Tell me Seungmin, if she's not, then who is right one for me? You? You can't even breathe properly Seungmin." That's it. These last words were enough for Seungmin's heart to sank for the nth time.

Minho held Hyunjin's collar." What did you say?" Minho asked with gritted teeth.

"You heard it. What will do beat me up? Go ahead." Minho pushed him and turned to face a broken Seungmin. He was not crying but was frozen at the spot. No heavy breathing, just standing still like nothing happened.