4. Love Birds Cafe

Changbin pulled the car in front of a cafe. They both got out and went inside . There were not many people. The cafe had neutral coloured furniture with potted plants beside the walls which were decorated with wire lights . It had white tiles and brown walls with dim light. There were few aesthetic pictures on the wall. The cafe was really cozy.

The Kim brothers were welcomed by the sweet smell of coffee, other drinks and snacks . The doorbell rang as a signal to have costumers. The owner of cafe turned to see who entered.

"Look who's here!" The owner said and ran towards Seungmin to engulf him in a tight hug.

"Argh..ahhh Minho hyung let go. I can't breathe!". Seungmin tried to break the hug but was hugged by a squirrel.

"Seriously? why just the three of you? I also wanna join". Changbin said and now the four boys are group hugging in the middle of the cafe.

Once they let go. "Puppy Seungmin in the cafe!" Jisung yelled and Seungmin giggled.

"With Changbin too." Changbin pouted at how the two ignored him for the second time now.

"Oh yes yes Dwaeji too."

"Minho hyung will you stop calling me that!"

"Yeah sure you pig." .

"You are so mean! You just love Seungmin!!" Changbin whined to which the others laughed.

"Whatever, how are you Seungmo?" Minho asked.

"The same hyung. We just came from hospital." Seungmin said without showing any emotions.

The couple looked at Changbin and Changbin just nodded. Minho and Jisung got the signal not to bring the health topic now so, they decided to talk after some time.

"Oh, now take a seat I'll bring coffee and snacks to you!" Jisung said happily as he went inside to fetch food for the boys.

Jisung was Changbin's friend. These two along with Chan had a music producing unit called '3racha'. Jisung was the same age as Seungmin. He studied in Malaysia and moved to Korea for having a career in music. The three of them work in a music producing company, Jisung was the youngest in the agency. Despite being very young Jisung's songs were just as good as other producers in their agency. After work and on weekends, Jisung helped his boyfriend Minho in his cafe. Minho and Jisung were neighbours and after sometime they fell in love. Now they moved together. Chan used to come help sometimes but he used to be in his studio the whole time. Changbin and Seungmin visited the cafe a lot.

Minho lead their way to a table beside a window. They started chatting and roasting Changbin every now and then. Jisung came with a tray full of food and drinks. Minho helped him settle them on the table.

There were not many costumers but Minho went to the counter to do his job leaving Jisung with Changbin and Seungmin. Once there were just two to three people left Minho joined the boys.

"How's school Seungmin?" Minho asked.

"I hate it but not that much."

"Not that much? Is it because if that tall guy?" Jisung chuckled.

"Yaah why all of you call him cold, handsome, tall he have a name and it's Hwang Hyunjin!!" Seungmin yelled.

"Wait, are you jealous or angry that we call him tall, handsome and all?" Changbin asked.

"I am angry, hyung. He have a name but you call him whatever you want." They laughed. And now it was silence. Jisung took this chance to ask Seungmin about his heath.

"Seungmin, how are you?"

"I told you Jisung it's the same. Jeonghan hyung said I'll be getting the surgery soon."

"Ahh ok ok. After surgery our Seungminie will be more healthy!" Minho exclaimed cheerfully. All of them smiled except Seungmin. He was scared.

"What if something happens and I won't be you know-"

Jisung cut Seungmin off by saying, "Then the song which Changbin hyung is deciding to make will be a waste."

"What do you mean?" Seungmin was confused.

"He decided to write a song for you that you will be singing as an ost of an upcoming drama. Our Pd nim asked Changbin hyung to write a song and hyung asked him to let you sing the song and he agreed."

"Wh-What!?" Seungmin was shocked. His vision became blurry due to forming tears in his eyes.

"Hyung, is it true??" Seungmin asked.

"Aish Han Jisung this was supposed to be a secret." he scolded making Jisung and Minho laugh. "Seungmin I want you to sing that song. I want people to listen your voice. I want you to be the singer of that song." Seungmin hugged his brother tightly and Changbin hugged him back. He was really happy to have a brother like Changbin. The couple in front of them smiled at the sight.

"Thank you hyung, I am really blessed to have a brother like you", Seungmin said.

"Same here Seungmin. Now don't cry and over think." Seungmin nodded.
"Ahh Seungmin I need to talk to your principal about you bullies. They need to stop this. I am having a very hectic schedule this week so maybe I will just call him and tell him about this. He and our parents know each other very well so I am sure he will take actions the soonest." Seungmin hummed in response.

"Wooah who the hell is bullying Seungmin? Whoever they are I will kill them!" Jisung said angrily.

"I will feed them wet tissues." Minho said and they all started laughing.

Once they finished, they went up to the counter. Minho refused to accept money from them but Changbin shoved the money in his hands. They were about to leave when this one person caught Seungmin's attention. It was a girl. That girl, Choi Eunha sitting at the table in the corner with a boy who was not Hyunjin. Seungmin kept staring at her and the others asked him what was he looking at.

"Minho hyung, do you know that girl sitting at the corner table with a boy?" he asked.

"No I don't know them. But I just know they are a couple. I mean they were very clingy when I was taking their order." Minho said.

"What!!?" Seungmin was surprised. He knew that she was dating Hyunjin for money but he didn't expect her to date any other person. Who is he kidding? He knew she was a play girl.

"What happened Seungmin?" Changbin asked.

"Hyung that girl, she's Hyunie's girlfriend." He said. Everyone was shocked at his words.

"Seungmin, you know they were literally kissing the whole time. I think she is cheating Hyunjin." Jisung said.

"Whatever it is, Seungmin stay away from this matter ok?" Changbin warned him.

"No hyung, it's wrong. Even if Hyunjin don't care about me I care about him and his girlfriend is cheating on him. I should tell him this!"

"Seungmin you are right but please don't let her harm you. She's the one who bullies you right?" Changbin asked and Seungmin nodded.

"I think we should leave. Also mom and dad would be waiting for us." Changbin said and they waved at Minho and Jisung.

When they were about to exit the door Eunha saw Seungmin and they made an eye contact. Changbin saw that and put his hands over Seungmin's shoulders and dragged him out of her sight. She panicked.

______________________________________
Hello readers!!!
Here's new chapter.
MINSUNG NATION ♡
I hope you enjoyed. Thank you ❤️