8. New Boy

"Innie do you know what are all talking about?" Seungmin asked him while he was sitting on his seat and Jeongin sitting on his desk.

"I think we have a new student in the middle of the year. And they say he's a year elder than us." Jeongin replied.

"Ahhh so we have to call him hyung. Jeongin-ah what if he also start hating me?" Seungmin asked.

"Don't worry Seungmin even if the whole world start hating you, I'll always be there."

"..."

"...."

"Eww was that too cheesy ?" Jeongin cringe at his own words.

"Yes I guess." Seungmin said and they started laughing. They heard the ringing bell and Jeongin went to his seat.

"Ok class settle down fast." They teacher entered and everyone sat at their seats.

"So I guess everyone knows what I am going to say but still let me tell you, we have a new student. I know its mid year, you hardly have five to six months left before you graduate, but yes we have a new student hehe. Come inside." Mr. Kim asked the student to enter.

The boy entered and everyone almost gasped. His face was shining, the glint in his dark brown eyes, the way he smiled when he entered, his sharp jawline, the way his bangs fell on his forehead, everyone in the class went crazy. For a moment all of them thought he was a kpop idol.

"Hello everyone. I am a new student here and my name is Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun. I am a year older than you all. No, I didn't fail or drop any grade. I lived in LA since high school and I moved back here so I was asked to continue my last year of high school here. I hope we will get along well. Thank you." Confidence was overflowing from his words.

Everyone was impressed. The teacher asked him to sit in front of Hyunjin and behind Jeongin. While walking to his seat, Yeonjun smiled at Jeongin and the younger one reflected the action.

(Time skip to the end of the lecture)

"So, I think let's end the lecture here. Do your homework properly and Felix, Minji and Eunha you have to do it twice, you know right?" Three of them said 'yes', "Jeongin and Jungho I have a work for you to do. Anyone of you explain Yeonjun the rules and take him around the school." The teacher said. Jeongin and the class president Choi Jongho nodded.

"Oppa let's be friends?" Minji turned to her right side and asked Yeonjun as soon as the teacher left. Not only her but almost everyone in the class was attracted towards this new boy.

"Umm.. Yes? I guess? I don't know you all so let's see". Yeonjun said akwardly.

"Jeongin-ah actually I am already busy with other things can you do what the teacher asked?" Jungho turned to him and asked.

"Oh yeah sure I'll do it." He replied and Jungho thanked him.

"Hey, Jeongin right?" Yeonjun poked his shoulder and Jeongin turned around.

"Yes. I am Jeongin, Yang Jeongin." Jeongin smiled.

"So, will you show me around?" Yeonjun asked.

"Sure Yeonjun...hyung." He felt a bit awkward calling him by his name. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, you're cute hehe." Yeonjun giggled.

"I'll take you around during break after having our lunch. Is that okay?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded.

(Time skip to the break)

"Hey Seungmin let's go." Jeongin called Seungmin to go to the cafeteria.