3. Dr. Yoon

"Oh you can wait here I'll call you in a few." The receptionist said.

"Hyung, it'll be fine right?" Seungmin asked Changbin as the three boys sat that the nearby bench.

"Ofcourse Seungmin. But why are you so nervous today?".

"Hyu-hyung the thing is umm..I-I." Seungmin shuttered.

"What is it Seungmin? Why are you shuttering?" Changbin was impatient now.

"Hyung...promise me you-you won't tell mom dad and you won't get an-angry", said Seungmin looking more anxiously.

"I promise Seungmin now tell me."

"Hyung, the thing is t-wo th-three days back when it was my time to take pills, there are these two g-girls in my class who t-threw my p-pills out of the win-dow which fell on the play-playgr-ound . I didn't want to f-fight so I just went to get them back. Innie was in the restroom. Before I reached there the janitor cleaned the ground a-and I guess they, they took my pills with them."

Seungmin stared at the ground didn't dare to look up at his hyung.

"So I-I missed to take pi-pills that day. The whole day I was feeling weak and my breathing was h-heavy. When Jeongin asked me what was wrong I lied saying I was exhausted. I m sorry hyung, I am really sorry. I know you all t-take care and are worried about me but I just..I'm so sorry." with this Seungmin started crying covering his face with his hands.

"Ahh it's ok Seungmin. It's ok. I sorry you felt weak that day. From next time if those girls or whoever bully you please talk to your teacher or I'll talk to them and you have Jeongin too." Changbin said wrapping his protective arms over his brother and stroking his back in comfort.

"Oh so this happened. Were those girls Eunha and Minji?" Jeongin asked and Seungmin nodded his head still in his brother's embrace. Jeongin's blood was boiling. He started crying too thinking he couldn't protect Seungmin from them.

"You should have told me the truth Seungmo." now Jeongin was hugging Seungmin as well.

"I don't want you to get in trouble because of me Innie. Promise me you won't do anything, just leave them ok?"

"But Seungmin...".

"Please Jeongin."

"Ok but if they do this again I won't spare to cut off their heads!"

Seungmin and Changbin laughed at Jeongin words as they broke the hug.

"I'm sorry hyung." Seungmin apologized again.

"It's fine but from next time be careful." Changbin said wiping Seungmin's tears off his cheeks.

"Kim Seungmin?" their little talk was interrupted by the receptionist.

"You can go in."

Jeongin held Seungmin's hand tightly as they walked in.

"Hey Seungmin. How are you doing?" Dr. Yoon Jeonghan asked Seungmin.

"Hello hyung, I am fine". Seungmin said and three of them sat down.

Jeonghan was very young but experienced and a successful cardiologist. His senior was Seungmin's personal cardiologist but Seungmin thought he was very scary so won't let out what he felt every time he had a checkup. So, Jeonghan took his responsibility since Seungmin was seven. They knew each other for more than ten years so they both were very close. Jeonghan considered him as his own brother and took a great care of him . Seungmin felt comfortable telling him all the problems with his health and even about his crush on Hyunjin. Jeonghan was almost a part of Kim family.