11. Seo Changbin

Changbin drove to a park. All of them sat at the benches.

"So, both of you explain what was that?" Jeongin asked and they started explaining.

"Ok, so basically know that I am adopted right?" Changbin asked.

"Nope, hyung I said this before, we are blood related. I don't believe you are adopted." Seungmin crossed his arms and pouted like a baby.

"Changbin I see, he loves you." Yeonjun ruffled Seungmin's hairs.

"Yes yes champ, we are brothers. But for explaining everything I have to say that I am adopted okay?" Changbin giggled and Seungmin nodded.

"My mother died when I was born and after hearing this my father died due to a heart attack. And as Yeonjun said, his father bulit many orphanages so I was in one of those. Yeonjun and his family used to live beside that orphanage. Being the only child he felt lonely so he used to spend most of the time in that orphanage, more specifically with me. There were many kids of our age but Yeonjun and me used to be with each other. We used to spend whole day together. We were in same school in that orphanage. We were bestfriend."

"Are Changbin are. We are bestfriend." Changbin nodded at Yeonjun's words.

"Oh so you forgot what you said that night?" Changbin raised his eyebrow.

"Uh- You know I was mad at you and-"

"Continue!!" Seungmin ordered.

"Ok ok so, Yeonjun had his own family. He was loved by his family. But I had no one. I wasn't jealous of him. But, I just wished to have my own family. Many people used to visit that orphanage to adopt child. I wished someone will take me with them, but no one did. At very young age I started isolating myself, I became cold towards people. At that time I only had Yeonjun. He used to cheer me whenever I feel low. Slowly slowly I started loosing hopes that someone will ever adopt me. So, one day Yeonjun and I promised one thing that we will never leave each other. When we were six years old, Yeonjun's father decided to send him abroad when he gets nine."

Yeonjun continued," I was happy at first but then Changbin and the promised we made came in my mind. I didn't want to leave him here alone. My parents didn't forced me either. After that day it was clear that we won't be seperated ever. But one day, Seungmin, your parents came. There were not many kids who were mature at that young age. But one boy caught their attention, it was Changbin. They decided to adopt Changbin."

"I wanted to refuse just as Yeonjun did, to keep our promise. But then mom dad started crying. They were in need. They wanted someone to protect you. They told me everything, why they wanted to adopt me. I decided to think about it. When I told this to Yeonjun I knew his childish self will take over him, and it did. He didn't want me to leave. When I agreed to go with mom dad, Yeonjun said that if I leave him he will be going abroad and won't meet me again. After hearing that I was broken, I wanted to experience having parents but I also don't want to leave him. We didn't talk to each other for two days. Then on the third day mom dad came again. And this time I was really in need of love. I wanted to have parents very badly. So, I agreed to go with them. They were going to pick me in evening so I had very little time to spend with Yeonjun."

"And when he came to me, as he said my childish behaviour took over me. I slapped him. I was very sad that he was breaking the promise when I refused to go abroad. That night I didn't even say a proper  'goodbye' to him. I cried the whole night. And next day my parents explained why Changbin was adopted. Changbin wouldn't have gone if it was just someone but it was your parents and they were really in need. When I heard my parents explanation I wanted to hug Changbin very badly and apologise for hating him for leaving." Yeonjun sadly said.